approx skin issue (not really important if you dont use it)

Locomotion

ok basically i just wanted to leave a small note that

all the recent(except for the youtube video) add-ons and any future feature

will not be available on the aproxx skin, basically iam going to remove this skin because theres no way to add a custom banner to that skin, so iam going to add a 5th skin later on once our dear art director gets her new computer

and for people that doesnt know that you can change skins in the forum itss really simple, at the bottom of the page look for

64599df9be82bc.jpg

ok basically i just wanted to leave a small note that

all the recent(except for the youtube video) add-ons and any future feature

will not be available on the aproxx skin, basically iam going to remove this skin because theres no way to add a custom banner to that skin, so iam going to add a 5th skin later on once our dear art director gets her new computer

and for people that doesnt know that you can change skins in the forum itss really simple, at the bottom of the page look for

64599df9be82bc.jpg

No!!!!! I like the Aproxx skin. sigh...

i will try to find a skin that looks sorta like the aproxx one, something light colored.

or i wont deleted if alot of users are actually using this skin, which i doubt it =P

Yeah...I think I'm one of the very few...I can deal with the Dark one...it's decent...although I like the smaller font in Approx :)

The red ones make my eyes hurt after awhile though, so I try to stick to the less colorful ones...you know...being old and all :)

• Like 1