FIRST SEMI-ANNUAL SALT SHAKER AWARDS

So,you may have seen this done before on other message boards,now it is our turn :)

If you have not seen this sorta thing before,basically this is what you have to do: Fill out this "ballot" with the name of each person you feel deserves to win the category.The winner (the person with the most votes in each seperate category) will recieve a little banner with their title and bragging rights :D We just thought this would be a little fun thing to do.

Please PM your completley filled out ballot to either myself or Diego (Locomotion) :)

We ask that you don't post your ballots here just so we can keep things a suprise.

Start voting,you have until January 18th @ 9 pm eastern time to have your vote counted.

:)

results will be posted on the 19th at 9 pm eastern.

:)

Edit: oh yeah,please don't vote for yourself haha and you can vote for someone more than once

Edit:please post both username and real name if possible,if not username only works just fine.

ok new rule, to make it easier for some of you that arent old members or anything you MAY leave up to 5 categories in blank, but please try to fill as much as possible

Tip: ok u might think "hmmm best writer???" well look in the lyrics/poems thread; or friendliest?? how abt the "welcome" forum.Helpful,look at rep points or consider what if the member has done something for you in the past such as sending you a song or made you a sig.Biggest fans,check the member forums :)

just a few suggestions...

(Diego...stop bolding things in my post haha)

Categories

The Ajax Award (friendliest salt shaker):

Funniest Salt Shaker:

Cutest Salt Shaker:

Best Advice:

Best (Couple/Duo/Partners in Crime/people who should get married something along those lines haha):

Best Username:

Best Graphic Artist:

Best Writer (lyrics,poems ect.):

Favorite Staff member (don’t worry, it won’t go to our heads :P):

Forum Addict:

Arcade Freak:

Most Helpful Salt Shaker:

Most Musical:

Most Devoted Paramore Fan:

Most Devoted Salt Shaker:

Most Fasionable:

Vastest Musical Taste:

Biggest Zac Fan:

Biggest Hayley Fan:

Biggest Hunter Fan:

Biggest Jeremy Fan:

Biggest Josh Fan:

• Like 1

I'll be sending mine over tomorrow. :] I'm going to bed now because I have an awful migraine...

I hope you feel better tomorrow

its cool we have recieved quite a couple of PMs :mrgreen:

if ur having problems finding candidates rememebr that some threads might help, like the poem thread, music set up thread,idk

specially the stuff in off topic =)

I hope you feel better tomorrow

its cool we have recieved quite a couple of PMs :mrgreen:

if ur having problems finding candidates rememebr that some threads might help, like the poem thread, music set up thread,idk

specially the stuff in off topic =)

also, the individual band member threads, and well as the Hayley fashion thread =]