SALT SHAKER AWARDS RESULTS!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAIT...i know i just said this to you, but it should be said here to :]

I think everyone should thank you and i guess Diego played a part to....

For organising all of this....it was really that exciting haha

See annnd you got your reward...being the disfunctional couple xP

It provided quite a bit of entertainment

So THANKS...It was awesome :]

WAIT...i know i just said this to you, but it should be said here to :]

I think everyone should thank you and i guess Diego played a part to....

For organising all of this....it was really that exciting haha

See annnd you got your reward...being the disfunctional couple xP

It provided quite a bit of entertainment

So THANKS...It was awesome :]

Why thank you :)

haha I still say he started it

psssssst im adding you on msn

awww damn i missed the big ceremony

Also Jarrod couldnt make it but he said that he felt honored of being the cutest saltshaker. and he told me to accept all the awards in his name :D

hey thanks dude. but i decided to make a special appearance. since i was honored with three categories just like our good friend diego i felt the need to show up for a minute and at least thank all of u who voted for me. i truly appreciate it. i dont know how any of u voted me cutest, or hayley fan over ping. thats just crazy. but thanks alot u guys. i guess i do show my good sides to u all haha. anyways i got a long drive ahead of me tonight but i will be sure to sign on and let u all know how the trip went in a few hours when i get home. the snow aint too bad so i should be ok.

again thanks and this was definitely the funnest part of PF so far! alyssa and diego deserve mad credit for this shit.

way to keep us interested u guys. u will make great business leaders one day, or great whatevers anyway = )

peace love and happiness. bye

hey thanks dude. but i decided to make a special appearance. since i was honored with three categories just like our good friend diego i felt the need to show up for a minute and at least thank all of u who voted for me. i truly appreciate it. i dont know how any of u voted me cutest, or hayley fan over ping. thats just crazy. but thanks alot u guys. i guess i do show my good sides to u all haha. anyways i got a long drive ahead of me tonight but i will be sure to sign on and let u all know how the trip went in a few hours when i get home. the snow aint too bad so i should be ok.

again thanks and this was definitely the funnest part of PF so far! alyssa and diego deserve mad credit for this shit.

way to keep us interested u guys. u will make great business leaders one day, or great whatevers anyway = )

peace love and happiness. bye

why thank you jarrod hahaha

you crack me up dude.

congrats to everyone who won and everything :] and whoa 1st runner up in cutest? thats funny. thanks to who ever voted me for that one.

thatd be me. wait i already told u there haha.

sorry we didnt win couple suzie. although we both know we shouldve =

I bet fatty

good guess.

this surprised me. a lot. haha

Martin beat me!!! :angry: lol haha j/k

i didn't know people thought i am friendly .... haha thanks for voting for me

Haha, i was honoured to beat you Rachna :]

It was really suprising.....like really haha

I guess i must be a friendly person even if i didn't know it xP