**The Blends/Graphics/Avatars/Wallpapers Thread**

EmOJuNkiE1612

Great stuff guys!=]

I made a wallpaper using two pictures from apathetic_way(Paramore ljcommunity) and two pictures from madradjessica(flickr.com). Hope you guys like it and anyone can use it if the want too.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b139/haunted_dreams55/Untitled-3.jpg

wii.. i love it.. i love Jessica's pictures she's amazing XD..

so... i recently got a trial version of photoshop... but i have no idea how to use it, so all my stuff ended up looking like stuff i could have done with my microsoft picture program... but i did download some fun fonts that i used, so yeah... i like em.

(picture credits to camisadoaddict on LJ, apathetic_way on LJ, mrxstripes on LJ, and i think thats it. if i took one of yours, tell me and i will credit or take it down, whatever you want!)

paramore6.jpg

paramore5.jpg

paramore4.jpg

paramore3.jpg

paramore2.jpg

paramore1.jpg

enjoy!

Guest JadeIsRad
so... i recently got a trial version of photoshop... but i have no idea how to use it, so all my stuff ended up looking like stuff i could have done with my microsoft picture program... but i did download some fun fonts that i used, so yeah... i like em.

(picture credits to camisadoaddict on LJ, apathetic_way on LJ, mrxstripes on LJ, and i think thats it. if i took one of yours, tell me and i will credit or take it down, whatever you want!)

paramore6.jpg

paramore5.jpg

paramore4.jpg

paramore3.jpg

paramore2.jpg

paramore1.jpg

enjoy!

These are wonderful! <3

paramore1.jpg

enjoy!

those are pretty awesome. i've always been wondering what kind of font that is at that one? with the +'s or where'd you get it??

paramore6.jpg

paramore5.jpg

paramore4.jpg

paramore3.jpg

paramore2.jpg

paramore1.jpg

enjoy!

Aww. I LOVE those. And you used one of my pictures =D =D =D Thanksss.