We should make a site like this..

Emiss

http://dresslikeemma.ws/

That's a site where a crew makes it and the plot is to find matches to different outfits and find a good price, a link or information on where to buy. It would be great to have one for Halyley, because she's got her own thing and a lot of girls (including me) wants to have something that's like her style.

sorry if it's bad explained, but check the link out. it's for Emma Watsons style, she's pretty amazing too, even though she's into fashion. She's Hermione in the Harry Potter films by the way =]

http://dresslikeemma.ws/

That's a site where a crew makes it and the plot is to find matches to different outfits and find a good price, a link or information on where to buy. It would be great to have one for Halyley, because she's got her own thing and a lot of girls (including me) wants to have something that's like her style.

sorry if it's bad explained, but check the link out. it's for Emma Watsons style, she's pretty amazing too, even though she's into fashion. She's Hermione in the Harry Potter films by the way =]

yea...totally agree with you...

but we better find someone who's good at making this kind of sites first...

If I had the time and knew how to I'd start right away, but I don't =[

BUT .. I live in norway and most of her clothes are bought in the US, and you guys have diffrent store there ... so like .. clothes from Kapphal, H&M, Cubus .. that would be awesome, but I've looked and none of her clothes are there. I might go out to look.

thats a good idea, but we kinda already have that in the hayley section, with the thread about her makeup and clothes and stuff.

thanks Rachna, you took the words right out of my mouth

we talk about what Hayley wears and where you can purchase clothes/makeup similar to hers in the other threads...also, rewind_xx kind of touched on this, but it takes a lot of time/work/commitment to make a site

• 2 weeks later...
its a really good idea though

makes things a little easier to find, if you're looking for a link or something

I used to visit that website a lot when I was in my big Harry Potter stage

haha same thing here about the harry potter period.

I was thinking a site like that would be a lot better so one person doesn't need to go through 30 pages of talk about how nice this and that looks and such. so, yeah.. hey, it was an idea

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...