JEREMY'S BIRTHDAY!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems we all kinda forgot about jerbear's bday coming up!! Febrary 8 I believe! It seems we'll have to do something similar to Hayley's gift.

thoughts??

My biggest concern will be figuring out a way to get it to him - we've only ever used the address we have to get stuff to Hayley and Josh...I'm pretty sure they could get a gift to Jeremy too, but I assume he'll be in NJ working on the record...

We should get him a big teddy bear. And I mean a HUGE teddy bear. Maybe 6 feet or under.

By the way, how old is he going to be?

Now THAT would be expensive to ship...unless you can find a place to order it from that includes shipping. I don't want to have to ship that myself :)

Now THAT would be expensive to ship...unless you can find a place to order it from that includes shipping. I don't want to have to ship that myself :)

Haha, I didn't even think of the money situation. I'm sure there is a place that will include shipping. It'll probably cost more than a few pretty pennies. But it would be well worth it.:D

LOL Montclair is an hour away, I'm pretty sure that's where the studio is located. If I only knew how to drive, I woulda gone there to deliver the present.

BUT! I have an idea, we should make a slideshow of the funny pictures he takes with fans. Or regularly pictures and put them all in a scrapbook and write a small note beside it.

My biggest concern will be figuring out a way to get it to him - we've only ever used the address we have to get stuff to Hayley and Josh...I'm pretty sure they could get a gift to Jeremy too, but I assume he'll be in NJ working on the record...

Well, if we use the idea of a powerpoint with pictures, do you have a way of emailing it to them?? I thought that sending it may be a problem, because of recording and stuff.

Well, if we use the idea of a powerpoint with pictures, do you have a way of emailing it to them?? I thought that sending it may be a problem, because of recording and stuff.

We might be able to figure out a way to get it there - we don't have any way to email it to Jeremy directly, but we could probably get it there through their management or something...

OOH ME ME ME! I'll help out!

Hey Brent, do you think it's okay if I can say hi to them on Thursday?

Since I've past that recording studio like every other weekend.

I don't know...I mean, if you see them out in public or whatever, sure - it's cool to say hi to them...but I don't know that I'd go to the recording studio....honestly, I doubt they'll let you in to see them (I'm sure they have a receptionist and stuff like that) and...I dunno - that's where they're working. I kind of feel like we should let them be while they're there...

That's just my opinion though, for whatever it's worth...

Thanks best advice giver, Brent. I hope to see you soon Bamboozle maybe? lol. I'll probably see them at the most random place while they're here or while I'm walking to my aunt's house near there.

As for Jeremy's present, I think we should present a powerpoint, or scrapbook. But since internet is useful, I think e-mailing the powerpoint would be good. We should make a slide with a message, our picture, and a picture you took of him live, or a funny picture of him.

Thanks best advice giver, Brent. I hope to see you soon Bamboozle maybe? lol. I'll probably see them at the most random place while they're here or while I'm walking to my aunt's house near there.

As for Jeremy's present, I think we should present a powerpoint, or scrapbook. But since internet is useful, I think e-mailing the powerpoint would be good. We should make a slide with a message, our picture, and a picture you took of him live, or a funny picture of him.

Ha - I'd LOVE to go to Bamboozle, but that's not going to happen...I'll be at whatever show on the next tour is in MD/DC/VA, etc., but considering that I'm old, I can't travel like I used to to go to shows...I miss the family and they miss me :)

I'm pretty sure Ms. Williams will help us get a gift to Jeremy, but let us check with her to be sure...