JEREMY'S BIRTHDAY!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for Jeremy's present, I think we should present a powerpoint, or scrapbook. But since internet is useful, I think e-mailing the powerpoint would be good. We should make a slide with a message, our picture, and a picture you took of him live, or a funny picture of him.

I actually really like the powerpoint idea

Ok, so we have the Powerpoint idea...we have the very large bear idea....we have me speculating in the paramoreband journal as to how we're going to top Hayley's gifts for Jeremy's birthday....we have them responding.....so expectations are high :) I'm still thinking, but I think we can come up with something good...maybe a combination Jeremy's birthday/in the studio gift kind of like how we made some of the other gifts Hayley's birthday/Christmas gifts....

I'm also pretty sure we have a way to get it to them, so brainstorm away :)

if we do the Powerpoint as part of it, could we help donate money to buy some sort of flash drive to put it on, so we don't have to email it?? cause I really like the powerpoint idea, and it'll be way easier to put together than a scrapbook

Smart idea. Especially we have like hundreds of slides, and e-mail attachment would be too small for a huge file of a powerepoint we're going to make like ours.

The ideal powerepoint I have in mind is a cover with his picture saying Happy Birthday and a picture of him when he was a baby, that picture on paramore.net, and him today. And then the next slides could be the people who wish him a happy birthday with their name, picture, a message, and their favorite picture of Jeremy or a picture they took of him funny or not. Then in the end we can have credits I guess. And we should put his favorite song as background music. =)

I think it's better to give something physical, not digital. I don't really know why, I guess I just think it's nicer. But we don't really have any time to put together a scrapbook and get it to him by his birthday...

For everyone that lives close together you should get together and take a big video of hundreds of people singing Happy Birthday, if you do the slideshow. That'd be really cool.

I think it's better to give something physical, not digital. I don't really know why, I guess I just think it's nicer. But we don't really have any time to put together a scrapbook and get it to him by his birthday...

For everyone that lives close together you should get together and take a big video of hundreds of people singing Happy Birthday, if you do the slideshow. That'd be really cool.

well, the powerpoint would be part of something. like, we gave Hayley a bunch of stuff, along with christmas stuff. so it'd only be a part of it. plus, we usually do a scrapbook, so it'd kinda follow suit, but just be easier seeing as his bday is THURSDAY. if you go to the paramore LJ community, you can see everything that was given to Hayley/the band. there was multiple items

Yeah I've seen it. But thinking about our collbrative-like present to him, like scrapbook vs powerpoint, I think scrapbook's better.

But like I said, we don't have time to put together a scrapbook. So basically it's a moot point (and I'm not sure why I brought it up, but I do things like that)

I've never actually had Dr. Pepper, but with a name like that it's certainly intreguing...

We should make a list of things they need on tour that people can look at so they know what to give them as gifts at shows or whatever. Like baby wipes and Dr. Pepper and candy.

well, the powerpoint would be part of something. like, we gave Hayley a bunch of stuff, along with christmas stuff. so it'd only be a part of it. plus, we usually do a scrapbook, so it'd kinda follow suit, but just be easier seeing as his bday is THURSDAY. if you go to the paramore LJ community, you can see everything that was given to Hayley/the band. there was multiple items

Oh, we can get it there late (I even made that joke in their LJ.) In fact, at this point, it's almost a guarantee that we will.

Oh, we can get it there late (I even made that joke in their LJ.) In fact, at this point, it's almost a guarantee that we will.

haha yea, i was thinking that too. but it's also nice to think it will be on time =]

soooo, it seems everyone likes the powerpoint, so we should probably start on that. also, what else should we do??

Who has the best powerpoint making skills?

I've only ever used it for school stuff - but I didn't actually do the work. I made a presentation on how I was going to take over the world...

Anyway, I'm willing to do it, but it's almost guaranteed to be of pretty poor quality...

I'm like jumping for joy on how this is all coming all together into itsy bitsy pieces. ROFLMFAO! ahah. I love everyone, esp. Brent who's soo smart yet funny. LOL. I have no idea what's wrong with me.

Trust me - I'm not that smart...but thanks anyway :)

If everyone wants to do the Powerpoint, each person needs to make a slide of their own and then send them to in to someone who can coordinate it all and merge it into one Powerpoint presentation - who wants to be the coordinator?

And your slide can be whatever you want it to be - I'd say the sky is pretty much the limit on what you want it to say or look like...

I'm also trying to figure out if there's anyway to deliver something to him directly :) We'll see how that turns out :)