JEREMY'S BIRTHDAY!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate powerpoint..[the school has traumatized me :???: ]..haha

but well..i think i'm going to make another graphic for his bday...i have no pics with him :( ....

Same here.. In my business class at school every task is like "Make a powerpoint presentation to explain the effects of customer service on a business" =(

I'd be willing to put it together..

I just don't know how it would work out since I have a mac and not powerpoint,I have Keynotes which is essentially the same thing but...yeah.

maybe we should find out what program they will be viewing it on?? because in some pics of them in the studio, it looks as htough they have Macs, so we should probably do it on the Mac powerpoint equivilent program

i'm actually so slow btw. what is powerpoint? *hides*

and yeah brent man, i seen your post on the livejournal, haha. it's harder to come up with ideas for jeremy though, i think.

haha it's fine. a powerpoint presentation is like, a slideshow, made on your computer. it's generally used in academic/professional things for presentations, but you can do whatever you want with it

maybe we should find out what program they will be viewing it on?? because in some pics of them in the studio, it looks as htough they have Macs, so we should probably do it on the Mac powerpoint equivilent program

They do have Macs, I think...but you can get Powerpoint for a Mac...or I think you can view Powerpoint files on a Mac through other programs...I'm not sure though - someone who has a Mac (which no longer includes me, unfortunately) should check and see...

We should do something similar to Hayley's gift. Like how you could send her stuff and where you write in the boards then they give it to her. I like that idea.

Yeah, we could...but I think I'd rather just get one or two larger items and send those if we decide to do that, rather than try to accumulate stuff from everyone...that took awhile to coordinate and we got the gift there waaaaaaay late :)

Yeah, we could...but I think I'd rather just get one or two larger items and send those if we decide to do that, rather than try to accumulate stuff from everyone...that took awhile to coordinate and we got the gift there waaaaaaay late :)

I agree....we're already gonna be late. Hahah.

It would take awhile to coordinate a powerpoint too. I'm really trying to think of, like you said, a big thing or two to get him. It seems pretty logical.

I want to deliver him a big cake. Seriously. As big a cake as we can order. I just have to figure out how we can do it :)

Brent that's an awesome idea! I would so pitch in to do that.

None of us can deliver it, right? I understand we don't want to invade their space while they're writing and everything. Is there anyway to get the cake sent if maybe we find a local bakery near them in NJ?

Brent that's an awesome idea! I would so pitch in to do that.

None of us can deliver it, right? I understand we don't want to invade their space while they're writing and everything. Is there anyway to get the cake sent if maybe we find a local bakery near them in NJ?

That's what I'm working on...I'm sure a local bakery will deliver it and I don't think we'll have trouble finding one...we just need to be sure it's ok to deliver it and when they'll be there and all that sort of stuff...

A photo cake would be awesome :) That was Steph's idea...

That's what I'm working on...I'm sure a local bakery will deliver it and I don't think we'll have trouble finding one...we just need to be sure it's ok to deliver it and when they'll be there and all that sort of stuff...

Oh YEAHH, what about with a graphic someone makes signed by like the PFers or something? It could be really cool.

OOOO I remember the photo cake she made for Zac's bday. it was AWESOME.

i like the cake idea. i have a picture, to put on it, if you want

OOOO I remember the photo cake she made for Zac's bday. it was AWESOME.

i like the cake idea. i have a picture, to put on it, if you want

Ok, well, we're not likely going to be able to get this to him exactly on his birthday for a number of reasons...but we will get it to him - don't worry :)