JEREMY'S BIRTHDAY!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need some sort of fundrasing thing going on - we can't expect you cool people to keep paying for all this stuff! But we do love you for it =)

If I lived near you guys I'd totally bake the cake (or rather 15 cakes plastered together to make a big cake... Yes I would make 15 cakes for Jeremy) but I'm not, very unfortunately.

A cake's a really good idea - whoever's likeliest to bring it to them should email their management and see if they could get like an hour or two to bring it to them and sing happy birthday and just hang out or whatever. (And tell them to try and keep it a suprise) It's better to talk to management, they'll know everything that's going on and hopefully will realize the importance of fan support and will organize something for us.

We need some sort of fundrasing thing going on - we can't expect you cool people to keep paying for all this stuff! But we do love you for it =)

If I lived near you guys I'd totally bake the cake (or rather 15 cakes plastered together to make a big cake... Yes I would make 15 cakes for Jeremy) but I'm not, very unfortunately.

A cake's a really good idea - whoever's likeliest to bring it to them should email their management and see if they could get like an hour or two to bring it to them and sing happy birthday and just hang out or whatever. (And tell them to try and keep it a suprise) It's better to talk to management, they'll know everything that's going on and hopefully will realize the importance of fan support and will organize something for us.

Well, there are a bunch of things in flux right now as to who's going to be where, so once that all gets figured out, we'll get it to him :)

Haha okay i just suggested this in chat and it seemed to go down well

But if it's possible is beyond me

I was just throwing about ideas, annnd how about a customized head band thingy haha

Some explanation i know

Bearing in mind my Hayley video idea went downhill badly....you may not want to listen to me :]

I was just throwing about ideas, annnd how about a customized head band thingy haha

Some explanation i know

Bearing in mind my Hayley video idea went downhill badly....you may not want to listen to me :]

Martin duuuudeeee, that's pure genius!!! *noogieeeee*

Some explanation i know

as *I* suggested in the chat, depending on how you want to customize it, we could ask Steph (FueledByOreos) to do it, if she can, because she is really good at needlepoint

Some explanation i know

yeah but the hayley video was a sick idea.

i wish it happened.

it was just kinda hard to do =/

oh and if you guys are doing that cake thing.

ill do my best to chip in.

maybe we can make a book like i did for hunters birthday?

We're going to do the cake...we just need a time when they're all together at a place we can get it to them...and we'll know when that is :) So, we're just waiting to hear :)

If you want to do the headband too, let's go for it, but it'll need to be done pretty quickly...

Meanwhile, everyone send him lots of birthday wishes via myspace and such tomorrow if you want...

We're going to do the cake...we just need a time when they're all together at a place we can get it to them...and we'll know when that is :) So, we're just waiting to hear :)

If you want to do the headband too, let's go for it, but it'll need to be done pretty quickly...

Meanwhile, everyone send him lots of birthday wishes via myspace and such tomorrow if you want...

soooo, how should we do this?? headband thing