Young Love!

stephler

• 3 weeks later...

OMG LISTEN MOREEEE

i was kind of like turned off because he's a smoker but omggg he still throws down live. his dancings especially cute too. now i'm not promoting not buying his album, because trust me its SUCH an investment but if you're low on funds as a result of the paramore tickets then there's this site that can totally help you out...

http://kinixtion.blogspot.com/search/label/Young%20Love

you didn't hear it from me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well i uploaded the audio from the acoustic set he played at my friend's house but i think they expired. but here are the videos...if you want the audio let me know

6b_IIT_GOM0

Ci7bQoRb3lg

these are the songs that didn't tape

3ESnzFT2V8Q

Mhvo2CtEyV0

^absolutely beautiful!

well i uploaded the audio from the acoustic set he played at my friend's house but i think they expired. but here are the videos...if you want the audio let me know

I saw those on youtube (and I was like oh, I remembered seeing them on this thread!), and then I saw vids of him playing @ someone's dorm. dang lucky

Coincidentally I just came across this pic haha

th_5.jpg

• 2 months later...

^ Yes Sal, they were amazing werent they, me, you and Amy were the only ones out of the whole crowd singing and dancing haha and we crushed the stupid teenie girls behind us who were shouting at Dan, telling him he is 'WELL FIT!!!' haha I wanna see them again when theyre in London but Im on holiday till the 3rd Sept and I miss it :( not fair