30 Seconds To Mars

nemesis90

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I really got into them when they released This Is War and wanted to see them on that tour but missed the opportunity. I snapped up tickets for their Love Lust Faith + Dreams tour for November this year. I'm looking forward to it even though I haven't really listened to the new album. I need to get into it before seeing them!

I'm thinking about going to their Columbus date this October. I really liked This Is War as well, but I haven't listened to their new album yet either. 

From what I've seen, they look like they're amazing live and I don't want to miss them if I can help it.

I'm thinking about going to their Columbus date this October. I really liked This Is War as well, but I haven't listened to their new album yet either. 

From what I've seen, they look like they're amazing live and I don't want to miss them if I can help it.

I know a few people who have seen them live and say that they are good. :) The way I see it, is that I have never come away from a gig disappointed, so I took the chance! :D I'm looking forward to it.

• 2 months later...

How bizarre...I searched for a thread for this band before creating another one and nothing came up. Oh well, if anyone can close the thread that I started last week then feel free to and we'll continue to use this one instead.

I'm still waiting for my tickets for their UK tour to arrive. As far as I know SeeTickets haven't received them to send out yet. 

My tickets have been dispatched. Looking forward to them arriving. It's all starting to feel real now. I can't wait to see them live.

Here is the new video for City Of Angels. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntlt2tKi4do

It's a short film (11 minutes long) directed by Jared Leto. I've watched it twice. I love it! :) The video features people such as Kanye West, Lindsay Lohen, Ashley Olson, Olivia Wilde and Corey Feldman talking about how they came to be in L.A and what the city has done for them both personally and professionally.

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone seen the trailer (or the full film) for ARTIFACT yet? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xgz-5vIo_4

I'm looking forward to seeing this when it comes out.

I seen them on the 18th at Newcastle. Such a brilliant night.

Cool! :) I can't believe that the UK tour is over already though! It goes so show how small the UK as a whole is in comparison to the US. Bands tour the US for months and spend only one month in the whole of the UK.

Has anyone seen the trailer (or the full film) for ARTIFACT yet? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xgz-5vIo_4

I'm looking forward to seeing this when it comes out.

Cool! :) I can't believe that the UK tour is over already though! It goes so show how small the UK as a whole is in comparison to the US. Bands tour the US for months and spend only one month in the whole of the UK.

It's went so quickly! Hope they come back soon. It does, the US is huge. I've not seen ARTIFACT, but it looks really good.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...