30 Seconds To Mars

nemesis90

Yeah. I wasn't in Finland this summer and when I came back my friend (who's also a fan) called me and screamed "I've heard The Kill all over the radio this summer, where have you been!"

Does anyone know is there a video for ABL made?

Yeah. I wasn't in Finland this summer and when I came back my friend (who's also a fan) called me and screamed "I've heard The Kill all over the radio this summer, where have you been!"

No not yet :( apparently Jared is still editing it!!..Probably be out early November, so not that long to wait:D ...So is anyone going to see them on their UK tour in Jan/Feb?I am..I cant wait!! I have seen them 3 times now in London,they are fantastic live!!

They filmed it in Alaska, and its suppose to be out soon. (Hopefully) Theyre pretty much perfectionists so it might be awhile.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Jared <33

There's a secret track after A Modern Myth... That's why the song is so long. I found out it when ABL was released and I went to bed and listened A Modern Myth I fell asleep and when the hidden track started playing I woke up "WTF is this!!" LOL

Haha, at first I thought something was wrong with my cd! it's a pretty cool track.

• 3 weeks later...

i love a beautiful lie! the first time i saw the music video for it, it just like blew me away. and at the very end of the video, after all the credits, it shows what looks like just a line of gibberish, but when i watched it on my ipod, i turned it upside down and looked at it in the mirror, and it said "turn this off right now and go outside and breathe".

i love a beautiful lie! the first time i saw the music video for it, it just like blew me away. and at the very end of the video, after all the credits, it shows what looks like just a line of gibberish, but when i watched it on my ipod, i turned it upside down and looked at it in the mirror, and it said "turn this off right now and go outside and breathe".

Wow, didn't know that, how interesting.

I love 30STM, they're fucking beast live too. :D

I also met them, one of the greatest days of my life, also the most embarressing, I totally showed myself up.

Shannon is my fave, I got to him first and he said hi then shook my hand, I just smiled then kinda yelled "I'm called Shannon too!" He said, "That's cool." LOL.

Tomo didn't say much just signed the ticket.

Jared was really cool, he asked if I'd had a good night, asked how I was, he also shook my hand. He then said he loved my hair (I had the whole red and black thing going on like he does in the From Yesterday but a lil different lmfao).

It would've been okay if when I moved on I didn't just standd gawping, but I did, I then got outside and started to cry, don't ask why, just excitement I guess.

Anywho, I love this band!

• 1 month later...
Hardcore fans of 30 Seconds to Mars aren't the only ones who want more of the band's music. Virgin Records has sued the group for $30 million, saying it has failed to deliver.

Virgin Records sued the band and front man Jared Leto in Los Angeles on Friday, claiming they refused to deliver three albums as required by its contract.

The band's last album, "A Beautiful Lie," was released in 2005.

A publicist for Leto, an actor who starred in the film "Requiem for a Dream" and the TV show "My So-Called Life," did not return a message Friday.

According to the lawsuit, the band "repudiated" a 1999 contract in July.

Despite the absence of a new album, the band's hit "From Yesterday" was deemed one of 2007's Top 10 "Hot Modern Rock Songs" by Billboard magazine.

Jared Leto and friends better stump up the cash then.