30 Seconds To Mars

nemesis90

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

it was last weekend in hollywood, ca. they invited all their fans to come and help record their new cd. we all went in like a typical show and the three of them came out and explained what the summit was and had us do a bunch of sound effects. then they got to the choruses and intro and outros of songs. i heard parts of about 6 songs and honestly these were some of the best songs i have ever heard. i cant share any lyrics or anything but they didnt go in some whacko direction and its so good. it will be interesting to hear the final versions with the added vocals from the crowd. but there wasnt only vocals we added. the cd will for sure be out this year, and starting a small tour in august :). i think ive shared to much haha. it was probably the funnest 4 and a half hours of my life. jared would just stay on stage and he'd sing the parts and explain the songs and be a comedian. and tomo needs to shave and shannon is really attractive.

they are having quite a surprise for those who couldnt make it. dont worry. i think he said details about the surprise will come in about a month? they really want to include EVERYONE.

i wish all of their fans could have went. there were people from literally all of the world there. i am thankful it was only 30 minutes away. i would have probably traveled somewhere in the US for it, but there were people from israel, england, finland, germany, brazil, australia, and so many other countries.