30 Seconds To Mars

nemesis90

I was skeptical at first. Gave it a few listens on sites like lala and such and it grew on me. When I really started recognizing the vocal talent it made me much more interested. At first I thought the crowd/group vocals were used too much, but I realized how intentional that was, because 30StM is all about their fans, and they wanted the album to sound like it was a group singing, not just Jared. And now it really made an impact on me and I love the new album. It is stylistically different from past albums, but I love it. Change is good in this case. I can't stop listening to it now.

• 1 month later...

their new album is amazin! but "A Beautiful Lie" was by far their best album! and i agree kings and queens is over played but its a fantastic song! Night of The Hunter is my fave songs from the new album.

im a really big fan and ive got standin tickets for 20th feb in manchester. im like jareds biggest fan aswell haha!

First time heard that Jared is in a band i was like omg another actor trying to be a singer/songwriter. and then i heard the songs and i thing maybe he should stop acting couse this works very well for him.( not implying that he is bad actor )

i love this last album but i have to agree with Jess A beautifull life is far more better.

I hate the way Ian Watkins critised Jared for "Playing at being a Rock Star". Just cause Jared is a billion times more talented than him dosent mean he can just say what he likes in a magazine! I hate Ian Watkins now. I took all my lostprophets posters down. He dosent deserve to be on my bedroom wall!

I made a bracelet though with "Jared <3" on it. it also has the same colours as Jareds actual bracelt! He even got stick for his bracelt aswell can i just mention!

LEAVE JARED ALONE!

I hate the way Ian Watkins critised Jared for "Playing at being a Rock Star". Just cause Jared is a billion times more talented than him dosent mean he can just say what he likes in a magazine! I hate Ian Watkins now. I took all my lostprophets posters down. He dosent deserve to be on my bedroom wall!

I made a bracelet though with "Jared <3" on it. it also has the same colours as Jareds actual bracelt! He even got stick for his bracelt aswell can i just mention!

LEAVE JARED ALONE!

Get a life.

Spill! i wanna know about this! :')

It was something along the lines of that Jared wouldn't let them do their soundcheck when they were supporting 30stm on tour, because he wanted to write a song on an acoustic guitar, onstage. I think I read that in Rocksound, can't remember now.