F.A.Q.

Ashhh

What do I do if I want to put a picture I have saved to my computer for my sig? When I click the thing that says ULR or URL (can't remember which) that's the only option. How do I use my own pictures I have?

If you don't want to upload a photo elsewhere and then put the URL into your signature, you can also click "My Media" in the text box editor you type your signature in, and choose an image from gallery, attachments, etc. anything that you have uploaded to the site. But of course, you'd have to have uploaded something to the site in the past, whether it's an attachment to a post, a gallery image, etc. so feel free to do that right now here if you want to attach an image to a post so you can later add it to your signature. Same with Gallery. It's another option. But of course, feel free to upload the image to an image hosting site elsewhere and just copy the link in like Caitlyn mentioned.

a friend of mine registered here, but she didn't get a confirmation e-mail (can't remember if you actually get that) but she can't access the boards, but she can pm me. So that works.

any one know why that is?

This happened to my friend who registered yesterday. She can only PM me. How do you fix that?

That's reputation. So for every "like" your posts get, it increases your reputation. I think we have it set up so you can only gain reputation. You can't lose it. There is a setting we have for people to down vote your posts, which would mean people could get negative reputation, and if they reach a low enough level, they get suspended. But we don't have that enabled right now.