F.A.Q.

Ashhh

• 4 weeks later...
uhm what are the green little boxes over there <----?

i had one, now i have like four? but people with more posts then me have less green boxes. so confused haha

Those are reputation points. When you post something that someone else finds particularly amazing, they may choose to rep you. If you go into your User CP (top tab, to the left) you can see who repped you and why. If you have more than people with more posts than you, it just shows you've made more of an impact on the boards than them haha.

You're welcome. :)

Oh and if you want to rep someone.. You see the green light underneath your rep? That means you are online.. If you see, next to it is some scales, click that on another person's post to rep them. You must give a reason, although most of the time I just put smiley faces haha.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Took me a minute to find... go to My Settings and under 'Ignore' Preferences, there's a check box to ignore all signatures on the forum. You should just be able to deselect that.

• 1 year later...