Frequently Asked Questions

Forum Questions

Q: How do I change my avatar?

A: Go here, scroll down and either upload an avatar or link to one. The max size is 100x100 pixels and 8KB.

Q: How do I change my signature?

A: On that same Edit Profile page, scroll down to the Signature box and put in whatever you want. If your signature is too big, mods/admins may edit it.

Q: How do the forum ranks work?

A: Depending on the number of posts you have, you will have a certain number of carnations, the pink Carnations are like a half step to a new level.

646101eba77a10ve4.jpg

Q: Can I have a custom rank title?

A: Yes, private message Ashhh or thebrowncoat with what you would like to to be and we don't mind changing it for you. :) For example, mine is SHUT UP AND DANCE!

• Like 1

wait i just have one question. whats it mean at the top left when it says "Home of the Salt Shakers"? Is that the name of everyone? Is there some story behind it?

Hopefulley I dont sound like the biggest idiot, but Im new here.

yeah we wanted a nick name

we had a vote and shaltshakers came out o top...don't ask me how...haha

oh. ok. thats cool. haha.

kinda random! haha.

yeah...i wish we were called paramore anonymous. that would be cool...like an addiction. and then for short, PA.

both of them are right.

That question in the FAQ didnt got there after a lot of people started to ask about it.

And I've now edited it a bit to make it less specific, which I think is better.

I've also deleted a few posts where this was getting debated - leave it alone people. Respect their private lives, please.

not anything to do with whats been said but I think the post ranks should be updated? with the carnations and such.

edit: ehh I noticed other things are "old" too but yeah...

Only administrators can change your post rank. However, they only change the ranks of members who have been contributing to the site. So stick around, post some (read: quite a bit) more, then ask one of the administrative staff. :)

I didn't want to start a new thread, but is there any way to find my first ever post?

I'm just pretty curious as to what it was. :rotfl:

^ haha that's actually a pretty good question. although personally i don't think it's possible

fortunately i remember mine. xD