The Last Song You'll Ever Sing

chrisseh11

I moved myself all the way to the floor at the end.

I also had the exhaustion.

20 minutes. Let this madness end.

I want to go back to my normal (well, regular) life.

Well, we don't find out who "won" until tomorrow, right? haha...I'll be waiting on that announcement with baited breath...I'm SO sure I've got it in the bag, lol...

I can't wait to find out, so I can accept my loss and go home.

The suspense is killer.

Frankly, I'm just crossing my fingers that I get one of the runner-up prizes.

thank god. over haha. it was definitely fun to watch basically all those videos and see what ppl had. definitely picked up like mad the last two days. good luck to the pf'ers, if one of yall dont win ill be bummin.

I just felt like replying to this to get your attention.

Tell your bro I have a new video up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C4yBTvryQU

However, let him know not to keep the bar high.

We didn't get to do what we wanted to do.

I can't wait to find out, so I can accept my loss and go home.

The suspense is killer.

Frankly, I'm just crossing my fingers that I get one of the runner-up prizes.

I just felt like replying to this to get your attention.

Tell your bro I have a new video up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C4yBTvryQU

However, let him know not to keep the bar high.

We didn't get to do what we wanted to do.

haha, next time yall should actually sing it. thatd be better haha

The official rules say the winner will be announced to the public on March 6th on the YouTube page, the registration page and through other affiliated sites (probably myspace, LJ, etc.) So, I'd assume they'll get in touch with the winner first, get everything worked out, and then announce it...

haha, next time yall should actually sing it. thatd be better haha
^colin u did hanson woo hahaha finally another video. my friend is seeing hanson tonight.. isnt that weird? haha.

Just replying to you both...

We actually *did* sing along in the original edit.

Something happened between recording and editing that destroyed the ability for us to sync it correctly.

I DO remember you saying something about that, Kristina. Wasn't she like, super excited about it? That's hardcore dedication right there.

I guess I should stop being off-topic now. I'm sorry.

The official rules say the winner will be announced to the public on March 6th on the YouTube page, the registration page and through other affiliated sites (probably myspace, LJ, etc.) So, I'd assume they'll get in touch with the winner first, get everything worked out, and then announce it...

So I'm guessing I didn't win, since I've heard neither hide nor hair from the band.

(Sorry to kill your predictions/hopes/dreams, Brent.)

Do you have any idea when runners-up will be announced?

Kill me for my arrogance, but I'll be kind of upset if I don't make it.

So I'm guessing I didn't win, since I've heard neither hide nor hair from the band.

(Sorry to kill your predictions/hopes/dreams, Brent.)

Do you have any idea when runners-up will be announced?

Kill me for my arrogance, but I'll be kind of upset if I don't make it.

I, too, will be upset if you do not make it! Your video was awesome! It had a lot of originality.

Yeah - no idea on when runners up will be announced...the official rules don't say much on that topic...I guess we'll all just have to wait and see.

This is tough - I mean, no matter what they do, they're going to end up disappointing people - and, of course, making two people incredibly happy - I guess that's the nature of contests :)...but I'm sure they'll pick a deserving winner and maybe some runners up too, since that didn't seem like a definite thing...good luck, again, to everyone...

In fact, it seems like the contest rules were kinda just slapped together, with stipulations made for "winners" just in case they added people onto the list.

I'll agree with you...the nature of a contest is to exalt some and humble others. It's not designed to give everyone what they want.

As a side note to my other post, I'll be disappointed if I lose, but not really upset. I can't stamp my feet and say that I deserve it. I've had plenty of good experiences with the band.

yea i wont be as disappointed if heather loses and i dont think she will either since we are going to see them on may 1st lol

thatll be her first time meeting them, so that should be interesting.

Wow, I am seeing them like, right before you. On April 30. I bought the meet and greet stuff and everything. I can't wait 56 days!

lol jarrod nope i havent

& colin i think u have a pretty good shot i loved it haha.

i think my favorite video of you is that time when u were singing or something that u sent to me like a long long long long long time ago haha. ok off topic sorry.

I know, I'm continuing the off-topic-ness, but what video are you talking about Kristina? What was I singing?

So I heard from someone that winners won't be contacted until today probably because they don't want the info to leak. That can't be true, though, I don't think. I mean, that gives the person like 3 days to prepare, right?

Not cool, in my opinion.

And it has been....new LJ entry :)

(so we are totally incapable of doing things right... just click on the link for the video and ajax will give you an extremely short update on the contest).

hey guys,

it's us... we're really sorry that it took us longer than expected to get back to you all about the contest. things have been CRAZY here at the studio. crunch time! but we will now be announcing the winner and the potential runners up from around the area tomorrow! (which is actually today - Tuesday, March, 6th).

so, make sure to check back here around 4pm EST time for the big announcement.

just to let ya'll know... the videos are ALL insanely amazing and very entertaining. we've been laughing our aces off. so, thanks for participating and helping us out with the new record. hopefully there will be more interacting stuff like this in the near future.

we love ya'll and we'll talk to you tomorrow!

paramore

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2013167109