US Headlining Tour

i know but for tickets,plus it would be my moms name not mine...

i was under my friends name, which is like a different country name lol, so it definitely wasnt me. he didnt go cuz he had a thing for school. so it was just me and my brother and he was like... ludwig, 4?? and i said me, but we only have two of us here. and he was like k, go on in.

it sux the mailing tix dont come till a week before the show. i chose that one so i dont have to deal with the will call shit

It usually says they don't come until a week before, but every time I've gotten tix mailed they came way before that. So hopefully these are the same.

i was under my friends name, which is like a different country name lol, so it definitely wasnt me. he didnt go cuz he had a thing for school. so it was just me and my brother and he was like... ludwig, 4?? and i said me, but we only have two of us here. and he was like k, go on in.

but like after that,you didn't have to go up to will call and get like your actual ticket?

Okay,question so someone who did last year might know...

So I got a M&G pass and going to the show alone (because I'm cool like that)and so if they were to do it the same way they did last year where you go in,meet them and then you'd get brought back up to get your ticket from will call,would I have to get my mom to come in at that point,with the card we payed for the ticket with,since it was her card that we payed for the ticket with not mine? or do I just have to have the card with me,the confirmation email and a signed letter or something?

It totally depends on the show and the venue. At some places, they might be real casual with it and they'll just check you off the list at the start of the M&G when they bring you in and that's all you'll have to do...

At the venue I saw them at last tour, you had to go back up to will call and check in and get your ticket AFTER the M&G was over, but you didn't have to go back out and get in line or anything - we were still the first people inside...

It's just going to depend on the venue as to how they do it...

hm...for the M&G in anaheim we just showed the lady our ticekts (which said fan order..or something) or our order confirmation and they gave us wristbands...

Not 100% sure how it went in hollywood cuz i showed up late, but while he was looking up my info to give me tickets, i asked if the meet and greet people went in yet and he said yea, give me your hand and he marked it and was like "you're good to go, just show them your hand and you can go in" it was awesome, cuz i didn't even buy the 4 tickets..lol

gahhh this is so stressful seriously haha

I think to be on the safe side I'm going to bring the confirmation email,the card,my birth certificate and a signed letter from my mom saying she did in fact purchase the the ticket.

I think that should be enough.

HAHA i took all that as well. except the birth certificate. i jsut took my school I.D. but i think you should be fine with the credit card. maybe find someone who's been there before???

I just went ahead and bought my tickets. VIP for the recher theatre, and regular for the 930 club. Will any of you be at those shows? Cuz I'm going alone.

I'll definitely be at the Recher Theatre show. I might be at the 930 show...depends on how things turn out.