• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uhh nevermind.

did they change it or something? i could have sworn it was on the 3rd

Yeah they sent an email.

Hello Paramore Fans,

If you purchased tickets to the 5.3.07 Paramore show at Bowery Ballroom we wanted to inform you that the date of the show has been moved to 5.2.07. All tickets will be honored at the new concert date. If you would like a refund, please reply to email by 3.16.07.

The PA date also got moved a day up, to April 29th.

• 2 weeks later...

ugh this suckssss

not only is the concert on a friggin weekday but i have a friggin lacrosse game that same day. And since its in the city my parents wont let me go alone. and i dont know anyone that loves them anywhere near as much as i do, anyways, so im pretty much not going.

ugh and this wouldve been my first paramore concert since my parents finally allowed me to start goin to concerts like a year ago.

• 4 weeks later...

WOOOO VIP TICKET INFOOOOOOO OMG I JUST GOT IT!!! I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!

Hello!

Thank you for being a member of the The Official Paramore Fan Club. We hope you are excited about the upcoming show!

As a member, you were able to purchase presale tickets that include a VIP Meet and Greet with Paramore. The Meet and Greet will take place before the show. For access to the Meet and Greet, please visit Will Call no later than 1 hour before doors open. The doors open at 6:00pm. As times may change, we recommend calling the venue the day of show to confirm door times.

You will need a photo ID in order to gain entry. Please do not show up late as late arrivals will not be permitted into the VIP Meet and Greet. Please remember to bring a photo ID, your email confirmation and one small item (CD, ticket stub, etc...) to be autographed. Photos will be permitted at the Meet and Greet. Note: some venues will not allow you bring your cameras into the show - so you may need to return your camera to your car.

Thank you for your continued support and have a great time at the show.

Kind regards,

Artist Arena