Funeral For A Friend

WayneFarro

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a big FFAF fan when the first album came out - which is still one of my favourites today, but I love the new album as well. It's a lot better than Hours, and even though it's a completely different direction to Casually Dressed... it's still a great album.

I'd recommend their older stuff to anyone, their first album was pretty good but in my opinion their second album, Casually Dressed & Deep in Conversation, was really good. Standout tracks from that album would have to be Juneau (obviously), Bullet Theory, Waking Up and Your Revolution Is A Joke. If you're gonna download any I'd say them, as well as This Year's Most Open Heartbreak from their first album.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm seeing them tonight!!! Yesss!!

I hope they play stuff off Casually Dressed & Deep In Conversation though.

Cos the only new song I really really like is Into Oblivion.

AAAAHHHHHHHH!

So excited!! Weee!

I'm gonna tie my camera around my ankle and hopefully the security won't be too bad since its in a pub.

I hope there's merch!!

Ahhhh!!

*jumps up and down*

The concert last night was AMAZING.

The set was pretty short, but they played a whole bunch of their old songs.

(From what I can remember) They played Juneau, Bullet Theory, Escape Artists Never Die, She Drove Me To Daytime Television, Into Oblivion, Streetcar, Roses For The Dead, Walk Away, and The Great Wide Open.

And they thanked us for waiting for them for 5 years..

Bless those bearded men.

Haha.

I'll post pictures in a few.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
they're releasing a mini-album in november featuring a new track and 7 live tracks, yay!

The mini album is out now. It's got 'The Great Wide Open' on it plus a load of old songs performed live.

i saw ffaf as support on the mcr concert and it wasn't my band...the music was...i don't know how to say, but i think it was boring.:???:

They probably played their new stuff... which I personally think is awesome, but most people prefer the songs from their first album (Casually Dressed and Deep In Conversation) which are a lot different to the new stuff - which are also awesome:cool:

They probably played their new stuff... which I personally think is awesome, but most people prefer the songs from their first album (Casually Dressed and Deep In Conversation) which are a lot different to the new stuff - which are also awesome:cool:

maybe i'll listen to some of they're old songs.^^ i hope that's better stuff than the new. D: