4/29-Philadelphia-TLA

cheleawelseyx

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just read the email a little while ago 'cause i was out all night, and i was wondering about the confirmation email, too, because for some reason verizon doesn't let me save emails and i've been getting so many emails from colleges that i lost my confirmation email. but last time i went to a meet and greet at the TLA (for The Hush Sound back in December), they didn't check any of that stuff. they just had a list of names and asked what your name was. and yeah, the only kind of photo id i have is school id.

but yeah. EIGHT DAYS (it's technically the 21st now)!! still one of the very few things getting my through my days (especially at work).

i just read the email a little while ago 'cause i was out all night, and i was wondering about the confirmation email, too, because for some reason verizon doesn't let me save emails and i've been getting so many emails from colleges that i lost my confirmation email. but last time i went to a meet and greet at the TLA (for The Hush Sound back in December), they didn't check any of that stuff. they just had a list of names and asked what your name was. and yeah, the only kind of photo id i have is school id.

but yeah. EIGHT DAYS (it's technically the 21st now)!! still one of the very few things getting my through my days (especially at work).

hey, i'm new. i'm gonna be at the show. no m&gs tho. oh well.

btw, the buses are kept by a parking area at the first street once you walk past the TLA. i believe. but... the only way they can load in and out is through the front door anyway. so... just stick by the front door. i promise lol i've ran into most acts that way.

btw, the buses are kept by a parking area at the first street once you walk past the TLA. i believe. but... the only way they can load in and out is through the front door anyway. so... just stick by the front door. i promise lol i've ran into most acts that way.

Hey, thanks for that info. =D

And welcome to the boards!

Yes! Thank you. That is exactly what my cousin told me before. It was months ago though so I forgot. lol

I am getting SO ansy. I just wanna go NOW!