would you......??????

WayneFarro

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you've met em, its hard for you to say any of them are replaceable. when i met them hunter was the nicest and easiest to get along with and talk to. he just seemed the coolest so for him to be gone is very sad for me. however they are all so very awesome so really it isnt that big of a deal. if hayley left i would still listen, but the singer is definitely the most essential. anyone can pick up a guitar and play what josh can. my friend who is a jazz musician could learn all there songs in maybe an hour. he doesnt like them too much just cuz their music isnt all that complicated. just goes to show that if someone worked at it they could play with paramore.

if you've met em, its hard for you to say any of them are replaceable. when i met them hunter was the nicest and easiest to get along with and talk to. he just seemed the coolest so for him to be gone is very sad for me. however they are all so very awesome so really it isnt that big of a deal. if hayley left i would still listen, but the singer is definitely the most essential. anyone can pick up a guitar and play what josh can. my friend who is a jazz musician could learn all there songs in maybe an hour. he doesnt like them too much just cuz their music isnt all that complicated. just goes to show that if someone worked at it they could play with paramore.

There isn't much rock music that is that complicated if you're an accomplished musician, is there?

Remember how young they were when they recorded AWKIF...I think we're going to hear a huge progression on this album.

I don't think anyone could replace Hayley for me. No one can replace Zac, Josh or Jeremy either (I wasn't that attatched to Hunter, honestly). So if she left, it would never be the same. I'd still follow them all, but it'd be kinda wrecked.

I actually completely agree with you because I never really thought of Hunter as a real member of the band. I expected him to leave shortly after he joined the band. I don't know why. It's just one of those things. I think if Hayley left it would kill the band. It's her unique voice. This is off topic but it would be the same if Amy Lee left Evanescence. They wouldn't be able to continue.

i gotta be really honest here, i probably wouldn't. the first thing i noticed about paramore, and i'm sure everyone notices, is that the lead is a girl. she really showed me that girls could also be very strong. i really look up to her more than any of the other members. and honestly, i know almost nothing about any of them. all i really know is that i love their music, and when i listen to them i think more of Hayley.

but idk, none of us can really answer this question until Hayley does drop the band. which i hope she doesn't. O________O

D00D, i just realized i feel so out of place here. all y'all know like everything about them. D:

i don't even know who writes the lyrics.

i gotta be really honest here, i probably wouldn't. the first thing i noticed about paramore, and i'm sure everyone notices, is that the lead is a girl. she really showed me that girls could also be very strong. i really look up to her more than any of the other members. and honestly, i know almost nothing about any of them. all i really know is that i love their music, and when i listen to them i think more of Hayley.

but idk, none of us can really answer this question until Hayley does drop the band. which i hope she doesn't. O________O

D00D, i just realized i feel so out of place here. all y'all know like everything about them. D:

i don't even know who writes the lyrics.

I heard Emergency on a summer sampler by FBR and I was like...wait a second...is that a CHICK!?!? And yeah, that's why I looked them up. I was impressed.

Haha and don't worry about not knowing much, you'll learn...especially on here where Paraknowledge is EVERYWHERE! haha.

lol thanks guys. but i don't think i'm going to. =P

i've been listening to them since...idk when but back way when, when i saw them on TV wiff Simple Plan, and i've quite been content not knowing anything about them. ^_________^

just sayin, it's kinda weird being amongst fellow Paramore fans that know everything, but i'm one that doesn't care to even learn. =P

OH OH! but i do know that they come from broken families. D:

-feels somewhat special for knowing-

xDDD

ok i'll stop ranting. hehehehhehehehehheheeeeee.

there arent many female fronted bands so i think that the search for a new 'hayley' would be very difficult.

i really think the whole attitude of the band would be much different as well because everyone in the band now has been together pretty much the whole time [with the exception to jeremy's little break]. and to throw a new singer in there would definitely change things.

but then again, saosin got a new lead singer and i still think they are just as good. and i love circa survive as well.

i don't know. i think that hayley is a big part of what makes paramore (well, all the band members are). but she's not just the lead singer, she and josh write the songs so the band just wouldn't be the same. i'd definitely still follow paramore, but a lot would depend on what kind of direction they would take if hayley left.

Even with the Paramore is a band shirt, Hayley is the voice of Paramore.If they just randomly got some other girl to sing or even a guy it honestly wouldnt be paramore.So I dont think I'd still listen to them as Paramore.If they formed different bands, yeah I'd check them out.

• 4 weeks later...
It wouldn't be the same without hayley..

But i would certainly not stop liking them just cause hayley left..

There is 4 people in the band that makes the band not just one..

It also depends on whether they stayed making the same kind of music..

Good question tho =]=]

yeah it kind of tugs at your heart right?

Even with the Paramore is a band shirt, Hayley is the voice of Paramore.If they just randomly got some other girl to sing or even a guy it honestly wouldnt be paramore.So I dont think I'd still listen to them as Paramore.If they formed different bands, yeah I'd check them out.

I agree with this. Well, for me Paramore is a band that is made from 4 (5?) pieces that are equal, But I think we cant't deny thjat Hayley gives it all the sound, she's regarded as a frontwoman of Paramore, isn't she? Well, try to answer the questions what about Josh, Zac or any different member of Paramore? Will you still like Paramore if they left? I think it wouldn't be the same Paramore that I love, this work of bunch of kids (as they called themselves some time ago XD). Of THESE kids, no any kids. Do you know what I mean? ^^

btw, this question is very interesting but really hard to answer for most fans, I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I would... It depends though like what ladyfolli said, if Hayley gets kicked out of the band or something then probbly not..(that goes for the other band members too, cause' kicking someone out is harshh.) but if she decided to leave then yeah I would still support paramore.

Yeah I would... It depends though like what ladyfolli said, if Hayley gets kicked out of the band or something then probbly not..(that goes for the other band members too, cause' kicking someone out is harshh.) but if she decided to leave then yeah I would still support paramore.