would you......??????

WayneFarro

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Hayley's always saying "paramore is a band" and such things, but the truth is, Hayley is the reason anyones interested in paramore, she makes the band what it is. People are drawn to her voice, and just her personality and attiutude. Obviously the band wouldn't be what it was without the guys, but when you think of Paramore, you think of Hayley. Plus, she writes the songs.

I know Hayley's always saying "paramore is a band" and such things, but the truth is, Hayley is the reason anyones interested in paramore, she makes the band what it is. People are drawn to her voice, and just her personality and attiutude. Obviously the band wouldn't be what it was without the guys, but when you think of Paramore, you think of Hayley. Plus, she writes the songs.

No, that's not true. Hayley was/is definetly not the reason I am in love with Paramore. I love all of the people and when I think of Paramore I don't think of Hayley, I think of JoshZacJeremyHayley(hunter =[ ). Yes, Hayley is a bit part of Paramore but she isn't all of it.

No, that's not true. Hayley was/is definetly not the reason I am in love with Paramore. I love all of the people and when I think of Paramore I don't think of Hayley, I think of JoshZacJeremyHayley(hunter =[ ). Yes, Hayley is a bit part of Paramore but she isn't all of it.

i agree also w/ TheLastSongX ... it seems bizarre... who is going to play hunter's parts on all the songs that hunter and josh have obviously different parts??? it always hurts to see bands lose members, or start to break up, especially bands that you love. however, thats life...

• 1 month later...

I believe if Hayley left, then the band would go on hiatus and probably not come back. The possibilities to find a vocalist who fits right with them is very unlikely. They're a band who enjoys being together. Although they've had rough times and some members left the band. It still wouldn't be the same without Hayley. Understandbly she isn't the only person in the band. It's a band of course, that requires drums, lead guitar, bass, and rythym guitar if need be. I believe if Hayley left right now who would have a better chance in being successful? Would it be Josh, Zac, and Jeremy? (Possibly Taylor) Also if Hayley left would someone leave with her? It's all very weird to talk about, but it's questions that are left unanswered unless such happenings happen. Which I honestly hope don't happen at all. Paramore is one those bands that highlight what's rock nowadays. Although rock isn't that high standard as it used to be. They still bring all they've got and show it with flying colors.