would you......??????

WayneFarro

I would still love paramore.

and just like brent said, i'd also follow hayley's career.

I would still love Pmore but then without hayley its gonna be weird, like hearing a different singer and the songs,the words will be very very different

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would totally still support Paramore and any other band/career that would come out of it. If Josh decided to go solo for some odd reason, I would follow that career. If Jeremy decided to be an actor, I would support that career. I will support all of them in anything they choose to do.

But I don't like to think about anything like that happening and I don't foresee a breakup happening any time soon.

Paramore does not exist without Josh or Hayley. Im not saying that they are the only talent, etc. just that they are obviously the creative driving force behind the band. I could see Zac leaving to pursue his career as a Doctor, or Jeremy leaving to be a Blackjack dealer but no way if Josh or Hayley left. I think the bond between them is too strong that Paramore would cease.

guitars sound like guitars. drums sound like drums. but only one person can open their mouth and sound hayley williams..I'd definitely still support the guys, no doubt about that. But the question was..would we love the band as much? and for me, hayley's where it's at.

• 1 month later...

hmm. i think everyone has a pretty good point.

anyone in the band COULD be replaced if something were to happen, but the fact of the matter is that "PARAMORE" consists on hayley, josh, jeremy and zac. and taylor too i suppose.

the bond they shared made them the band we know and love.

and honestly, i think if any of them were to leave the band than it would be jeremy. i mean he's the oldest member of the band AND he has a girlfriend which he might decide to be more serious with in the future.

not to mention he has been know for pulling that disappearing act once in the past.....

Eek. I don't like the question, but I would still love Paramore if she left. I mean, sure, the first person I think of when I think of Paramore is Hayley, but that's the same for any band: Radiohead --> Thom Yorke, Brand New--> Jesse Lacey, Death Cab for Cutie --> Ben Gibbard, Foo Fighters --> Dave Grohl, Sunny Day Real Estate--> Jeremy Enigk... and so on and so forth. If she were to leave (which I highly doubt would ever happen), I would still go out and see Paramore every time they came through Dallas, and same goes for Hayley if she ever came through for a show. But if Paramore ever turned into what Styx is now, no. Their has to be a majority of Paramore left for me to be a fan. As long as it's (including Taylor) 4:1, 3:2, I'm good.

This really makes me think about all the musical chair debacles that have happened: Saosin-Anthony Green (Circa Survive), TBS-Jesse Lacey (Brand New), TBS-John Nolan (Straylight), etc. All of those guys' old bands and all of the bands they've created have given us more great music. If it ever were to happen (which, again, I highly doubt), Paramore would rise from the ashes like a phoenix and Hayley would too if she went on to pursue other projects. So yeah.

I would still be a fan.