stephler

ISLAND DEF JAM STREET TEAM

ok you guys know you want to join. i'm not trying to diss other street teams but hands down this team is the most legit one out there.

We have a GREAT team around the country and are looking for other great teamers to join! We offer awesome contests and killer prizes and even additional incentives such as cd's, t-shirts, tickets, autographed stuff and lots more!

PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a paid position nor will it automatically lead to one, but it is a great opportunity to promote awesome artists, network with a ton of people in the biz, earn cool (and limited edition) prizes, and be part of an exclusive team.

ARTISTS YOU WOULD PROMOTE: FALL OUT BOY, THE KILLERS, JAY-Z, KANYE WEST, THE BRAVERY, TAKOTA, SUM 41, THRICE, THURSDAY, PERMANENT ME, THE OOHLAS, THE PHOTO ATLAS, PLAYRADIOPLAY!, MONTY ARE I, YOUNG LOVE, BRIGHT LIGHT FEVER, THE HORRORS...

basically you don't pay to go to shows and the shows you cover aren't just limited to Island/Def Jam/Stolen Transmission artists but big tours. For example free tickets to Warped Tour, Bamboozle, Taste of Chaos, PARAMORE, etc. also when covering big events such as warped, toc, or bamboozle you usually get in before everybody else and get to hear some bands soundcheck and mingle with bands before the crowd enters. not to mention you get HOOKED UP at shows where an island artist is playing such as meet and greets and free crap out the wazoo! this team has seriously saved me SO much money and i've met so many wonderful people through it.

If interested, please e-mail Adam.Sirois@umgtemp.com or Sarah.salm@umusic.com with a couple things about yourself, where you’re from, and why you would make a good teamer.

ORRRR

if you just want to know more about the team an how UBERDANK it is, then shoot me a PM and i'll probably right a novel to you about how much you would enjoy being on the team.

oo i'll give these emails to my cousin. she sent a message to the socal myspace, but i don't think she ever heard back.

it's really fun guys! and like steph said, it does save you a lot of money.

HOOOOLLLLLLLERRRRRRR

i just got a FREE pass to day 3 of coachella

THANK YOU ISLAND!!!!! THANK YOUUUUUUUUU

HOOOOLLLLLLLERRRRRRR

i just got a FREE pass to day 3 of coachella

THANK YOU ISLAND!!!!! THANK YOUUUUUUUUU

WOAHH! That's awesome!

And I just emailed Sarah about being on the street team. I hope I get accepted in.

um definetly just got the new PlayRadioPlay! promo posters and they are HILARIOUS and the best posters i've ever seen.

well you should be able to have transportation to shows and be able to stay out pretty late. i would think that you need to be at least 16 or 17 or just have super leniant parents.

well,I'm not that old yet-but I do have parents that would let me do this and have transportation.erm,if I were to join...would I be working with other people or just myself?

um definetly just got the new PlayRadioPlay! promo posters and they are HILARIOUS and the best posters i've ever seen.

are they part of the monthly packagaes nastassia send out??

thought i should revive this because there are tons of new members now...

this is definetly the street team to be a part of you get HOOKED UP majorly and if you want to join or have any questions please feel free to PM me!!!