Reading and Leeds?

nemesis90

I don't think they announce all that many bands straight off anyway

Annnd of the bands they have announced...i like zero haha

The headliners are definately not my thing either

Soooo i'm going to give it a miss :]

i really really hope paramore play but i'm at a loss to which stage they'd be on.

i dunno.i don't think they are big enough for main stage, but some people are saying they could be.

radio 1/nme stage maybe i guess, i mean brand new are so its not just pure indie bands.

i personally really want them 2 play the lock up(or whatever its getting called this year) but i dunno i just don't think they'd fit in on it, i dunno.

haha

haha, thought that. that would actually be cool.

when i heard they were (maybe) playing leeds i pictured them on this massive stage, that was so far away you wouldn't even be able to see em. but this tenty thing sounds cool.

canny go now though. tickets are sold out aren't they? plus.. i'm skint.

if they play you could get a day ticket.

if they play lock up it'll be ace, i mean it'll prob be packed but last year for rise against in that tent i was so close and they are bigger than paramore (i think).i'll scan in some pics tomorrow or something to show that you can see.lol.

if they play main stage that'll kinda suck...

i dunno

if they play you could get a day ticket.

if they play lock up it'll be ace, i mean it'll prob be packed but last year for rise against in that tent i was so close and they are bigger than paramore (i think).i'll scan in some pics tomorrow or something to show that you can see.lol.

if they play main stage that'll kinda suck...

i dunno

auwww cool! thanks. yeah, good idea. i never thought of that.. cos i don't know much about this whole festival thing, aha.

really not my scene. but i suppose it would be worth it if they do play where you think they're gonna.

My friend just told me they sold to many tickets, well more than they were supposed to

Annnd are recalling some or somthing

I bet he's kidding with me haha not that it effects me :]

nah i think he was being serious, it says this on DrownedInSound(whatever that is i got it off punktastic)

"Thousands of would-be ticket-holders for this summer's Carling Weekend, held in Reading and Leeds, have been told that their tickets have been cancelled.

Tickets to the twin-site event - held at the end of August and headlined by Smashing Pumpkins, Razorlight and Red Hot Chili Peppers - sold out within hours of going on sale on Monday, but now many fans have been told that credit card processing problems have meant that some 3,000 'buyers' haven't bought anything.

Some 1,100 Leeds 'attendees' have been affected, reports the BBC, while 2,000 Reading hopefuls will now miss out.

The reason's a simple one: seems those making the purchases had no money. Says Mean Fiddler's Melvyn Benn:

"Cards were rejected either because their numbers were inputted incorrectly or they did not have sufficient funds. The sad thing it they got a confirmation and then relaxed and it wasn't until the next morning they were told there was a problem, by which time the weekend tickets ."

i dunno lol

i'll scan some pics tomorrow Hayley.

i really really really hope they play lock up!

Oh right, so i guess it wasn't selling to many tickets

More just an error in the confirmation of it all....

I guess people should have checked if they had enough money before buying them though

Oooh well it happens :/