Reading and Leeds?

nemesis90

would you guys say paramore are bigger than hellogoodbye?

i was looking at the line up and there is a special guest above them on the day gym classe heroes are opening main stage.

paramore would fit in quite well that day, hellogoodbye,FOB,GCH,FFAF,the used,+44,lostprophets.

hahah i dunno its just a thought!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I don't know much about Reading and Leeds, but is that at the end of August in Europe somewhere?

Cause I was talking to Hayley on the phone once when I couldn't get to a show and I said I was going to be in Europe at the end of August with a choir from my school and she said they were going to be there for "Reading and Leeds". I had never heard of it before, but she said they were going to be there for it! But I might have heard her wrong, she might have said she "thinks" they are going to be there for it... but hopefully I heard her right!

I hope that helps out a little!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys,

I don't know much about Reading and Leeds, but is that at the end of August in Europe somewhere?

Cause I was talking to Hayley on the phone once when I couldn't get to a show and I said I was going to be in Europe at the end of August with a choir from my school and she said they were going to be there for "Reading and Leeds". I had never heard of it before, but she said they were going to be there for it! But I might have heard her wrong, she might have said she "thinks" they are going to be there for it... but hopefully I heard her right!

I hope that helps out a little!

The festivals are held in Reading and Leeds in the UK. It goes on for 3 days, each day the bands switch around to either city. The festival is massive, loads of different stages and tonnes of bands/artists every day.