Who Watches Brookers' Videos On YouTube???

Parawhore815

Guest haunted_dreams55
I just think she is hilarious. Here's one of my favorite videos from her...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHhRemvtkpU

AHAHA I can't believe you just made a thread about Brookers!! I just finished watching all of her videos.

My friend came over two weeks ago and tells me I have to see her cousin's videos. So I did and it was Brookers. I had forgoton that she told me last year that her cousin was working with Carson Daly. Its a small world.

Guest haunted_dreams55
WHOA! Your friends cousin is Brookers? That's freaking awesome. I'd love to meet her.

Yeah, I'd love to meet her to especially since she is such an inspiration to me now. I would love to do the kind of videos she does.

Guest haunted_dreams55

I guess so. ha. My friend told me that she is really shy like if she just met you. Thats excatly the way I am. Even though I make a fool of myself on youtube.haha

ON MYSPACE!

Im deleting my youtube

YOUTUBE IS A JOKE !!! im not sure exactly when i will be doing this i have to back up some videos first my old comp is on the fritz but it will be soon

LMAO

not to sound like im the greatest video maker ever...

but not a single nomination in the 2006 video awards ???? are you serious ???

farting babies , and rabbits get a nomination and ...are you serious ?!!!!

LMAO

i just litterally cant stop laughing right now and i am saying byebye to the tube

i hope they enjoyed all the publicity i got them in 06

...not a single nomination...thats just not even good sportsmanship

i will find another AWESOME outlet for videos or something no worries you havent seen the last of me =)

i guess all i have to say is ...

it was fun while it lasted thanks for the memories the opportunities and such

being an outlet to be able to express myself and share my visions with people

i hope you take your billions of dollars that google gave you and buy lots more rabbit and farting babie videos ... im sure they will get you lots of front page headlines =)

frankly i dont want to be affiliated with such a lame website ....

WHERES THE BLOOD AND GUTS ?? ??? and the random moose ????

peace out !!!!

thanks to all the fans =)

CDP

NBC

my mom

jombles

ben

missy

boba

mark

hedi

joe

the BF people

my good ole emachines

DAD

and of course

MINUTE RICE !!!!

NO MORE MINUTE RICE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Guest haunted_dreams55

Cool. I looked her up on myspace and she had two accounts. On was for friends and family but the other one didn't say and it was private so I didn't want to ask.

haha I love that part.

It's Army Mens. Get it right, soldier! lol "Proactive, I use it on my loins!"

And now this is the most recent thing she said...

HONESTY

ok whether or not i decide to delete my youtube i guess i should explain something ....

what you read below is an explosion

lately i always censor myself ... i never really say what im actually thinking or feeling and i just let it build up and build up untill it just comes out in an explosion of emotion and somewhat irrational thinking .... this is not ok and i know this

i suppose the real reason im so upset with the whole youtube thing is because i feel like i once had something ... i was a part of a community ...

i have never belonged anywhere my whole life i have always been an oucast

the way i reacted tonight was the outcome of months and months of me seeing what i thought was me no longer feeling like i belonged anymore.... i feel like such an outcast lately in the youtube community .... i have always had odd feelings about youtube .... and at times really hated it .... but for the most part it was an okay experience.

when i first started youtube and things were good and people were honest about what they thought about me and my videos they werent jaded ... i felt for once in my life that i belonged somewhere that i was good at something and finally i was in a community with people who i could get along wth. When i signed the Carson daly contract .... people were very bitter towards me towards my sucess.. and although many people still continued to like me a majority of the community i once loved turned on me and began hating me . so i recoiled and in turn began hating youtube even more....

i suppose what happened tonight was.... i saw alot of people that i was once in a community with that i was once equal too nominated for their videos .... and once again it was confirmed that yes i am officially an outcast ... i dont feel welcome on youtube anymore by the vast majority of users on there. i cant enter competitions ... i know i wont win ... because of who i am now and thats the path i chose for myself and i dont regret it i will do great things with NBC or whoever i work with it just takes time...i suppose ... i was youtube for a long time .. i loved it for the most part it was fun while it lasted and i suppose the fear of officially not belonging to that site or to the community anymore has taken its toll on me ...

the only place i really ever belonged...

the only place i was ever REALLY allowed to be myself

the only place i ever SHOWED my real self to anyone other than missy my mom or my best friend ... and my dogs of course.

and now i feel as if i dont belong there anymore ... as if i am shunned for not turning down a life changing opportunity...

i suppose i am learning to handle this but its a learning experience...

for 19 years of my life ... i was antisocial, shy, and no one ever read or cared about what i did or said ...

this life is just weird ... and sometimes i do honesly wish that i was still struggling in college ... on my way to doing whatever ... being a vet... but at the same time there is this odd fear about losing all this .... all this ...whatever it is ... this mess of "internet fame"

i just wish i could be normal again ... which for me .. my normal... is being weird and antisocial thats what ive been so used to for so long

yet at the same time .... i contradict myself again in the sense that im pretty outgoing sometimes with certain people

SERIOUSLY if someone knows a good pshcyatrist let me know... because im usually good at figuring out my problems but im lost lately ..

i suppose that the rash decsion that i made tonight to delete my youtube account was decided because .... lately its been a very negative thing in my life and to just get rid of it all together ... it would just be something i dont have to think about anymore... obsess over anymore. ...

youtube started off helping me with my mental issues ... making me more outgoing more... outspoken ... and it itself became a mental issue

i am ONE GIANT WALKING MENTAL ISSUE LOL

why half of you rread these crazy things i write i will never know ...

and i wrote this really late ... so i wil probably go back and re edit it like 800 times tomorrow trying to figure out what the heck i meant when i said certain things

Guest haunted_dreams55

Yeah youtube will do that to you. Youtube has also helped me express myself and not be shy so much. I've only started putting videos up last year and sometimes the negative stuff can get to me. I try not too, so I'll just delete the comment hoping it will help. Sometimes it does other times it doesn't. I hope the best for Brookers.