Who Watches Brookers' Videos On YouTube???

Parawhore815

Guest JadeIsRad

I really don't find brookers funny :/..... maybe I have no sense of humour lol. idk...sorry If I offend anyone...although admitedly the "That Harry Potter Movie" is quite funny :]

Guest haunted_dreams55
I really don't find brookers funny :/..... maybe I have no sense of humour lol. idk...sorry If I offend anyone...although admitedly the "That Harry Potter Movie" is quite funny :]

Like Brittany said above, you're not offending anyone. Thats your opinion and we respect that.

Guest JadeIsRad
Like Brittany said above, you're not offending anyone. Thats your opinion and we respect that.

people on this forum are so nice ^__^ and Parawhore815 I wouldn't mind if you asked for a brookers animation! :]

^ Yeah me being the stupid person I am just realized that Melissa (Missy) was her sister the other day. I should have figured that out when I saw the "Sisterly Love" video.

Just like the same day I learned that Brooke's last name wasn't Allison and that it was Brodack.

But here is my current favorite. Well, it's my favorite V-Clog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8MhVPZF28I

• Like 1