Who Watches Brookers' Videos On YouTube???

Parawhore815

lmfao

best trib vid ive seen thus far it actually made me laugh lol and say whoa that was pretty cool . like the way u synced some of the sounds with me talking and mouth movements...if that was on purpose good job !!!! i dont give u five stars tho .. i give u planets !

I don't give you stars, I give you planets! haha, I love that.

btw... return of the dryer sheets in my sig

It wasn't only about dryer sheets. It's a video called "My Name Is..." It's talkign about how she isn't "Brookers" and she is a real person with feelings and she talks about stuff she likes to do. It was deleted by her but someone brought it back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JICCAjjH4qo

By the way, I was wondering today... if Jordan is Brooke's neice... does that mean she is Melissa's daughter? :confused: I just think it would be weird because she is younger than Brooke (20) and jordan is like... 8 so yeah, put that together and it's not so good. There must be another sibling.

Guest haunted_dreams55
Ooooh. I thought that but then my stupid sister was saying it was Missy's. I was just like, "How the hell do you know?" I was just curious though. Thanks for clearing that up.

You're welcome.

I loved that video because you get to see what she is really like. I have to say we are alot a like. I'm that shy kid that doesn't talk in class and only act stupid and stuff with people I'm close to or on videos. I know how she feels anout the writing stuff. My family, accept my brother and sister, talk about my videos that I've done but never about the ones that I wrote a script for. Just that dancing ones. I want to be a director but also a screenwriter.

I'm happy though that the one video that I've done and people seem to enjoy on YouTube is the one that I wrote about.

HAHA yea. she's a tad over the top. it gets annoying imo

Just for that, here's one with a message for the haters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COmws6rfVhE

And by the way, at least TysonIsLove was nice about not liking Brooke, you don't have to go and say she is over the top/annoying/makes you want to slap her with a fish. That's just ridiculous and uncalled for.

And Rebekah, I just notcied that you had X-Play and Attack of the Show favorited. I absolutely LOVE those shows. Morgan, Adam, Kevin, Olivia and Layla rule.

And by the way, at least TysonIsLove was nice about not liking Brooke, you don't have to go and say she is over the top/annoying/makes you want to slap her with a fish. That's just ridiculous and uncalled for

That's really not that mean...they didn't resort to name calling or anything. Over the top isn't even that bad of an insult.

Guest haunted_dreams55
And Rebekah, I just notcied that you had X-Play and Attack of the Show favorited. I absolutely LOVE those shows. Morgan, Adam, Kevin, Olivia and Layla rule.

Cool. They are great. I can't wait to see Morgan and Adam host Attack of the Show on Thursday, since Kevin and Oliva are going to be gone this week.

Guest haunted_dreams55

haha Yeah he does stutter alot. There also having different people hosting with Zack. Monday is the girl who played Lonleygirl15. I can't remember the rest, oh and Layla is hosting on friday.