Cobra Starship

senshuk3n

I just got back from the Cobra Starship and Boys Like Girls show and I must say, even though I haven't listened to CS that much, that had to have been the most fun and energetic live performance I've ever been to. I'll post vids from that show soon.

Has anyone else been to a CS show? or Midtown even? Gabe is a blast to hang out with. This group of girls, around 15 years old, had to go home because one of their mothers looked up CS's lyrics and showed them to the other girls' mothers, and so I think Gabe recorded a video message on her phone for her mom, saying his lyrics are only half-joking haha. I was talking to Gabe's mom Kathy before the show too, and she got me in for free since the guest list had her listed with +1 for a guest, which was sweet!

Anyway, I'll post the vids again later and talk a little more about those. But if you see a CS show and you like the high energy type atmosphere, I highly, highly highly recommend checking them out!

Amazing show, and the videos will prove it :)

It's a shame I couldnt get the entire set. My camera ran out of memory near the end of Bring It.

Send My Love to the Dance Floor

Keep It Simple

Bring It

The rest can be found in my youtube profile, http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=wkdrbl

and here's the playlist from the show including the BLG set.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=0C1EBF6774B78CC7

• 1 month later...

I FREAKIN' LOVE THEM!!!!!!! i just saw them tuesday. i talked to gabe before the show && alex was there too but he was just kinda there. he was super nice. he had his bike but he was carrying the front wheel around cos it fell off or something. he said he was gonna go hurt himself before the show. ahhh i love them.

• 2 months later...

ah i find it ironic that......im listenign to them when i saw this thread hahaha

anyway, yeah iw as guna see them in march with cartel and blg for my birthday. but i didnt get to go, whish sucked, cuz i got their CD in january and i dint think id like them, but i did so i was like more excited to go see them but i didnt go HAHA

next time their here im goin....okay i lied cuz i didnt see them with FOB (but i dont like FOB, so i would of been ther ejust for cobra...which would of been boring...yet worth it..hm) hahaa but NEXT time...yeah

I stood right behind him the whole time while he was taking pictures with people and signing things at the honda civic tour...I liked his purple hoodie.

he wore that hoodie pretty much everyday. i don't blame him, though. it's pretty asm.

i love them, their sound is amazing....and i saw them live....amazing, i never expected such a electronic sounding band to sound so good live.

i know! i didn't know what to expect, but they're so freakin' good live.