Cobra Starship

senshuk3n

SQUEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude i met everyone in cobra at the tai concert!

i got in a picture with everyone except ryland. he some how travled off somewhere haha

gabe was so nice! my sister was getting in a picture with him and my dad was like DO U WANT ME TO TAKE IT? and gabe was like come on dad TAKE THE PICTURE! hahahah then after we waited soooo long for tai to come out tof the bus we asked gabe if he could get them for us and he was like oh im sooo sorry i dont think i can. he looked really disapointed. then my dad was like WE HAVE TO GO! so we were like bye gabe then he both gave us hugs and he was like bye....OH tell ur dad i said bye! haha

that band was soo sweet. they tottally made my day =]

YES HE IS! all of them were so nice!

we asked alex is we could get in a picture with him and he was like sure i just have to say hi to my friend real quick and we were like ok! and he actually came back and he was like do u guys still want a picture and we were like YEAHHHHH!

haha and then this girl was like ALEX UR SOO HOTT! and he was like Thank you! hha

Gabe is the nicest human being. I saw them in December with P!ATD and we asked him if had ever had gay sex...

Then we asked him again the last time whe nthey were with FOB and he remembered us!!

I think I might have already posted this somewhere here...

Yea theyre great live!

i love how gabe dances. hes amazing!

and i love how he wears his purple hoodie everywhere.

oh and he got a new hoodie its like a brick red color. pretty much looks like the purple one except a different color.

hes such a sweet guy

i was just gonna post something pretty much exactly like this... haha! but yeah, saw them again last night. it was weird seeing him in the red hoodie and not purple.

• 4 weeks later...