but whenever i meet them i always seem to meet all of them except ryland haha

Me toooo! I only met Ryland and Alex and I reaaaally wanted to meet Nate

ooohh and Gabe and Vicky-T but I loooove Nate =]

Guest JadeIsRad
i love nate! hes so tiny and cute! haha

and gabe is just...gabe hahahaha he makes me laugh

Haha yeaaaah he's so little! It makes me wanna sqish him >.<

Gabe's hilarious! :mrgreen:

For you UK Cobra fans, the band are planning to do a headline tour of the UK in October.

Labelmates The Academy Is... are already planning their UK tour for October and Cobra Starship have been rumoured to be taking the place of Jacks Mannequin who pulled out of the tour to do their own UK at the same time.

But the band feel they have a big enough fanbase in the UK now to headline their own tour.

Oh, and We The Kings are the support for TAI and they've said there are still two more bands to be announced for their tour.

None of this has been officially released as of yet, so it all still could change, but I thought I'd give you's the heads up.

Guest JadeIsRad
For you UK Cobra fans, the band are planning to do a headline tour of the UK in October.

Labelmates The Academy Is... are already planning their UK tour for October and Cobra Starship have been rumoured to be taking the place of Jacks Mannequin who pulled out of the tour to do their own UK at the same time.

OMG YESSSSS!!!!

haha I NEED to see The Academy Is... live and Cobra Starship again =]

ohh. maybe they were just tired, because when i saw them gabe was dancing and the rest of them were like crazy and making up shiit as they went along. it was one of the best shows i have went to and i have been to a lot of shows.

i think gabe is possibly the coolest person to watch. he can danncee.

ohh and if you like the bloodhound gang you probally wouldnt like this band. they are more like 80's roller disco. haha

if you dont like them please dont post in here

i dont really care if you dont but this is the Cobra Starship thread

but yes we are all intitled to our own opinions =]

I don't care if you don't want me posting my opinion because it's not upto you thus im going to post so :P

ohh. maybe they were just tired, because when i saw them gabe was dancing and the rest of them were like crazy and making up shiit as they went along. it was one of the best shows i have went to and i have been to a lot of shows.

i think gabe is possibly the coolest person to watch. he can danncee.

ohh and if you like the bloodhound gang you probally wouldnt like this band. they are more like 80's roller disco. haha

I gave them a try though and went to see them so at least I tried :rotfl: