senshuk3n

Cobra Starship

i love them, their sound is amazing....and i saw them live....amazing, i never expected such a electronic sounding band to sound so good live.

SAME HERE.

before I saw them in concert, I honestly thought they were boring (besides snakes on a plane).

and then I saw them at HCT and they really were amazing. such a fantastic live show.

gabe is so nice too, omg.

Ah, According to Absolute Punk their new cd is coming out October 23rd. I'm so excited.

i saw that. it's called "if the world's ending, we're throwing the party" or something like that. i don't think i've ever been this excited for a cd.

I've seen them twice already. Once with Panic! and once with FOB. I didn't really know who they were when I saw them in December but I asked Gabe if I could kiss him and he said yeah. Then when I saw them with FOB (I was there to see Cobra) I just kissed him. I got it on film too. Also, Go yto youtube and check these out:

These are little interviews we did with him.

^^ awwww. you are TOO lucky!

kissing gabe x2!!

lol. i've only gotten to hug ryland who is totally awesome.

:]

YAY NEW CD!!!! WOOP!

Did anyone hear the new song on absolute punk? It's amazing. I can't wait until the new album.

man whenever i clicked on the link the website would tell me something like 'you must wait 2 seconds and then refresh...blah blah blah' and then it wouldnt work.

dude, i listened to the new song 32 times the day i got it. my mom is already complaining about me listening to it too much and i've only had it for three days. man, i am so freakin' excited for this cd.

hahaha

/EDIT: i relized that patrick is in guilty pleasure! that song is amazing!

and they have part of another song on purevolume its called 'The City Is At War'

and gabe lives in the same state as me! WOOP! hahaha

/\ I was listening to it and I was like omg thats patrick! I know he produced it and so I'm wondering how many songs he'll appear in, even if its something as small as in guilty pleasure.

the whole album is up at fbr+. i love scandalous and kiss my sass. my moves are white is pretty asm, too. patrick does a lot of back-up, but that was kind of expected. i love travis's part in kiss my sass.

hmm, well--from what I've heard it sounds great and, I'm going to be in a plane for an hour so...I'm buying it tomorrow. Hopefully it's good :]