Forum Award system

Hey guys. I just added a new feature to the forum is an Award System.

This is different than the contest we had about the " PF forum awards" because that was more of a big deal involving all our members. This is quite different. This one is not a contest its more a fixed award system that we will use in the forum.

This award system is only used by the staff, and the staff only is the one that gives the awards. We can create any sort of awards and to be honest we havent made all of them. The one I just created is the "site helper award"

which I gave to PlzSpeakSoftly. If you see her posts you will notice a small medal, those are the awards you have accumulated over time. If you click on the small icon u will get to the page where you can see what does that award stands for and also with a full sized medal, each awards has its own medal.

I think this will be a neat feature to the forum. Once I have a complete list of awards ill post them here. Remember that we can give the same award to more than 1 member

Questions/suggestion/commets post them here.

--------

Available Awards

-Site Helper Award

-Post Whore Award

-Funniest poster award

-Coolest Member Award

-Best Graphic Artist Award

We will include more. Ill update the list when we decide the rest.

whats wrong =P

hey the awards doesnt have to be all formal. I want to add several wacky awards, so yeah thats def.not the final award list. We are just having a small problem with good ideas =)

If anyone has a good suggestion for awards please post

oh and u can always check the awards along with their medal in here

http://www.paramorefans.com/boards/awards.php

its also on the navigation bar, in all the skins.