Forum Award system

Oh I don't know why I didn't read this sooner but it's awesome. And some of you have good ideas for awards. That should be an award in itself. And award for making awards. lol Just kidding.

Actually, there should be an award for whoever makes the best threads. :)

that's a pretty subjective award. like, many people would disagree and all that stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
what about Best Writer?

...you know, for those who post in the writing thread frequently?

but best writer would be like the best writer lol, we cant give that to alot of people, besides this would crash with one of the PF semi annual forum member awards =P

we have a best writer category

• 1 month later...

Yes,I am aware you,along with pretty much the rest of the forum including myself really like Diego but the fact is he added a bunch of these applications and modifications without consulting everyone else on the staff,I don't know if we're actually going to keep this up or not,if we do,we'll give them out when we feel someone is worthy,if we decide not to keep it,then you will know sooner or later.

• 2 weeks later...

We gave out some new awards this morning to some folks who have just been great members of the boards or have really helped out in a big way...

I almost hate choosing people to get awards though, 'cause all of you guys deserve them - and I'm not just saying that - I mean it. I feel bad that we can't give them to everyone - but we'll add some new ones and change them up, so there will be more to come!