Forum Award system

Yeah - you can now nominate people for awards with the request award feature on the page...so if you see someone who's deserving, definitely use that.

As for who has determined it up until now, it's been the staff...although now we have the system in place to take nominations from everyone, which is cool :)

We can also add more awards if you all have any ideas...

hmm i've had some ideas for awards

Most Talkative award

Most Inspirational award

Most Obsessive award

Most Sharing award

Most Creative award

Most Randommest award

i dunno... things like that seem pretty cool. :)

EDIT: How do you nominate people again?? :/

hmm i've had some ideas for awards

Most Talkative award

Most Inspirational award

Most Obsessive award

Most Sharing award

Most Creative award

Most Randommest award

i dunno... things like that seem pretty cool. :)

EDIT: How do you nominate people again?? :/

Those are good ones...I'll try to add them later...thanks!

And I think you figured out how to nominate someone :), but for anyone else, just click on the Awards tab in the navigation and then choose "Request Award" and you can nominate whoever you want for it...the nomination comes to the staff as a PM...and then we can go in and give the award with your nomination as the reason...

Those are good ones...I'll try to add them later...thanks!

And I think you figured out how to nominate someone :), but for anyone else, just click on the Awards tab in the navigation and then choose "Request Award" and you can nominate whoever you want for it...the nomination comes to the staff as a PM...and then we can go in and give the award with your nomination as the reason...

haha thanks brent, yeah it was just me being stupid. im always stupid! i never figure things out quick enough ahah :D

Guest JadeIsRad

I HAVE 3 AWARDS NOW?!?!?!?! *faints with shock* *gets back up, looks at awards and faint again* haha Wow paramorefans are soooo nice! I love you paramorefans on here <3! =]]]