does this happen to you?

WayneFarro

most of my friends are like, musically inclined and they know i am and all that so i don't really get accused of liking bands just because of the lead singer and that. but sometimes my family does it, mostly with evanescence and mcr though. they're all "you only like mcr because gerard's pretty". i'm like, "nooo, though that is true". my little sister gets it though, lol. i suppose i know how you guys feel when it comes to paramore & hayley because of me and mcr & the guys. a little off topic ... oops. anyway, eventually i'll prolly get made fun of about liking a bunch of female fronted bands like paramore just 'cause there's a girl or whatever. :/

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha yeah my brother accuses me of only obsessing over them 'cause Josh is hot like alllll the time 'cause I've got pictures of him all over my room, but that's just a bonus ;-)

Yeah though I still don't really know why I'm so obsessed w/ them, (besides the music obviously), I think it has something to do w/ their connection to their fans and how funny they are xD

Ha yeah my brother accuses me of only obsessing over them 'cause Josh is hot like alllll the time 'cause I've got pictures of him all over my room, but that's just a bonus ;-)

Yeah though I still don't really know why I'm so obsessed w/ them, (besides the music obviously), I think it has something to do w/ their connection to their fans and how funny they are xD

Yeah--my nonParamoreloving friends are always like, "You just like them because of Josh." I'm like, "Yeah, but I love everyone equally as well." I didn't even know what they looked like when I first heard their music, I just like them because their music is awesome, they still have that connection with their fans && I just love watching their MTV blogs && interviews, they're funny.

When I first got into the band I saw a picture of them as I was browsing through a copy of Alternative Press 2 years ago and it was an advertisement of their debuet album it was the whole band,it made me stop and look at them for a minute or two and next thing I started finding info on them and listening to their music.Now I have bought both of their albums and Love them both as I do have a crush on Hayley but I love the music they all make together.