The Photography Thread

goodnote

I'm glad you do Kailey! She's gorgeous... and your photography is amazing.

So, I'm pretty damn positive I'm getting a macro lens for Christmas. If thats the case I'm stoked.

Haha, yeah she's been my best friend since we were 2. And she does film, so I'm in all of her movies, and she's in most of my photos. Haha. :)

I THINK I AM TOO!

Which lens?

I want to 50mm f1.8

Yeah, hahaha. I try and get the best gear I can so I dont have to upgrade often. lol

I do have a tripod, its probably my best friend. I would die without it.

I would love a waterproof housing tool, but I really dont take many water pictures, but it would come in handy for where I live since its always raining.

^i kind of missed the text and was like NO FUCKING WAY and then i see you didn't take it. but still. ahhh i'd love to take photos like that.

i'm finding a good lump of money being sent my way a bit after christmas, may have to treat myself to a new camera and maybe a lense. oooooo

edit: ah, lauren marek, i knew i recognised the style

I think I'm getting a 70-300 for christmas, hopefully f/2.8 or below, that's what I told my folks anyway :P Then I'm looking to get a f/1.8 50mm, would get the 1.4 but it's just so much more money

I have a 75-300mm with an f/4-5.6 and I love it. Finding one with a lower f is kinda hard, from all the places I've looked. But I hope you manage to get one because that would be awesome.