The Photography Thread

goodnote

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just downloaded a trial for 30 days of Adobe Photoshop CS5, don't understand much of it though,but I'll have to sit down and just play around someday

Honestly, that's pretty much how you learn. I've never read books on Photoshop.

Of course, it's probably "better" to read manuals/tutorials and all that, but I like experimenting myself.

Sandra, I like your picture. It's really clean, and I like how you left the one guy on the right in the picture. :)

Does anyone have any noise removal tips? I have both Photoshop and Clean Image, but I've never really understood how to use the Noise Removal. I sat down for 2 hours trying to fix my images, with no results. And I don't want to sift through tons of tutorials.

http://caitlynraineyphotography.tumblr.com/post/4269973050/nick-sayre-of-come-wind-the-upcoming-photos-of

Sandra, I like your picture. It's really clean, and I like how you left the one guy on the right in the picture. :)

I feel like I never have time to just go out and take pictures, I bought my camera like 8 months ago and I don't know a thing about it haha I know how to take pictures obviously, but I actually just found out that I can take black & white pictures :P Yes I'm slow.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I took this on my BlackBerry in order to get something onto my Tumblr. Taken from one of my favourite places, being Dane John Mound. Yeah it's houses and a station, but the views are rad from this mound.

tumblr_lo4f3vv9VC1qb5v3qo1_500.jpg

I took better ones with my camera, but it doesn't have nifty upload features lol.

Will get them added though.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...