The Photography Thread

goodnote

I really really really want a good D-SLR camera. But since they are so expensive, I know I won't be able to get one in a couple of years. =\

Now I have an HP camera. It's okay, but I'm all about quality and it's not the best.

Meh, same here. :( My sister has a Canon, I mean it's a good camera and all....but certainly not the quality a really good SLR is going to get you.

Haha mine is approx. 30 years old...ehehehehe. Well it's my aunts and she is letting me use it for my photo class...but it's a good camera.

Yeeeah I've got one that's close to that too... It was my grandpa's before he died, and it's an AWESOME camera, but the little battery door flap deal is broken, so it needs to be fixed... Apparently it takes really good pictures though...

Yeeeah I've got one that's close to that too... It was my grandpa's before he died, and it's an AWESOME camera, but the little battery door flap deal is broken, so it needs to be fixed... Apparently it takes really good pictures though...

HAH my aunts battery door is missing. The apperture is broken...butttt she's sending it to get fixed...AFTER I am done with it. >.< Oh well.

Yeah... For what I do film works though... If I were to go and take picures of bands then I'd take my digital with me, I just don't care to use it when I'm being artsy (not that taking pictures of bands can't be artsy, that's not what I'm saying, lol)..

And I think I've had the same batteries for over a year... Still good! :D

Yeah, I still use my 35mm when I'm feeling creative. But Wal-Mart gave my pictures of The Sound of Animals Fighting to somebody else, and I really worry about dropping off my stuff now. If I had access to a dark room I'd definitely do more creative stuff with my 35mm.

I'm taking pictures at a wedding tonight! I hope I get some good shots.

Hey can anyone help me out and check this camera out?

Fuji S700...NOT Fuji S7000, seven hundred. Just google it I guess. Does it seem like a decent enough camera? My mum is thinking of getting me a camera for graduation, and this seems like a pretty good one. Though it's "SLR-like" not truly an "SLR". But all the other features seem pretty good, and it's a good price.

If not, does anyone have suggestions for a camera in the $200-$400 range?

Hey can anyone help me out and check this camera out?

Fuji S700...NOT Fuji S7000, seven hundred. Just google it I guess. Does it seem like a decent enough camera? My mum is thinking of getting me a camera for graduation, and this seems like a pretty good one. Though it's "SLR-like" not truly an "SLR". But all the other features seem pretty good, and it's a good price.

If not, does anyone have suggestions for a camera in the $200-$400 range?

If it's a film camera I'd say no. Fuji's really not that great of a name for cameras and if it's "SLR like" I definately woulnd't get it, film or not.. My manager has a Cannon Film SLR and she said it only cost her about $250, which I'm planning on saving up for... I tried to steal it from her, but I coudln't pry it out of her hands lol...

If it's a film camera I'd say no. Fuji's really not that great of a name for cameras and if it's "SLR like" I definately woulnd't get it, film or not.. My manager has a Cannon Film SLR and she said it only cost her about $250, which I'm planning on saving up for... I tried to steal it from her, but I coudln't pry it out of her hands lol...

It's digital.

What specific Canon SLR does your teacher have, if you know?

Thanks for the help.

It's digital.

What specific Canon SLR does your teacher have, if you know?

Thanks for the help.

http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelDetailAct&fcategoryid=138&modelid=9429

http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelDetailAct&fcategoryid=138&modelid=10466

It's one of those two, but yeah it's film, so I don't know... If you want a digital, I can't help you--I don't know of any decent ones that are much less than about $700....

OVERLOADDDDD:

I'm not sure if I consider these photography. =\

Concerts [sorry some of them are big]:

Nick Jonas:. Yes, I went to Jonas Brothers concerts.

100_6520.jpg

nick.jpg

Joe Jonas:

100_6514.jpg

100_6524.jpg

100_6529.jpg [haha]

100_6527.jpg

100_6531.jpg

100_6537.jpg

Will Pugh from Cartel: will.jpg

Boys Like Girls:

boyslikegirlls.jpg