Hi

Ashhh

Hi, I'm Ashley (about a billion people have the same name as me)

I like music... and concerts... and computers.

I'm 17, from Minnesota... except I don't live in the good part of Minnesota, I live in the middle of nowhere, like miles away from civilization haha. But next year, I'm moving out so it's not so bad.

Mmmk, that's me.

Here's my myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ashhhhhh

Add me if you want..

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy bday to everyone!!

wow, i guess im the little one here... :D

Well my name is Fernando and im form Mexico city, im 15, and

i like to do thriatlon, and i also swim in competitions,

Im pretty much into all sports, and well, i also found out of this site bc of Locomotion, great site Ashh!

Well thats pretty much it,see u around

Hi, i'm Kim, i'm 15 years old, i'm from minnesota, school is depressing, becuase i'm not apart of the in crowd, so i turn to music, becuase it makes me feel alive, and wanted, and not invisible, i just only recently heard about paramore through AP mag. and i was like, wow a girl who can rock, i gotta check this out, becuase there arn't many girl rockers out there, and i went to there purevolume!! and there awsome, so i just ordered there cd, and now waiting in the mail, anyways back to me, i play the acoustic guitar, i'm not great, and i don't get lessons, i'm teaching myself! my cousins and i have a band, our dreams to become famous rockstars!!! will, its my dream, but the problem is, we don't have a drumset, so i'm saving money to getting one. but i'm aslo a sophmore, and if your nice, and would like to have a friend, i'm nice, and needs friends, and would like to make more friends who accept me, for who i am, my myspace is:

http://www.myspace.com/master_kim

LOVE, KIM

Hi' date=' i'm Kim, i'm 15 years old, i'm from minnesota, school is depressing, becuase i'm not apart of the in crowd, so i turn to music, becuase it makes me feel alive, and wanted, and not invisible, i just only recently heard about paramore through AP mag. and i was like, wow a girl who can rock, i gotta check this out, becuase there arn't many girl rockers out there, and i went to there purevolume!! and there awsome, so i just ordered there cd, and now waiting in the mail, anyways back to me, i play the acoustic guitar, i'm not great, and i don't get lessons, i'm teaching myself! my cousins and i have a band, our dreams to become famous rockstars!!! will, its my dream, but the problem is, we don't have a drumset, so i'm saving money to getting one. but i'm aslo a sophmore, and if your nice, and would like to have a friend, i'm nice, and needs friends, and would like to make more friends who accept me, for who i am, my myspace is:

http://www.myspace.com/master_kim

LOVE, KIM[/quote']

hey kid...

I'm from Minnesota too... I feel your pain haha.

Welcome to the site!! :D

uhmm... :???: haha I'm Maria Elena from Mexico and i'm 16...:D it sucks to live here cause no one knows about Paramore :cry: and i hate it... but whatever haha XD see u around! and i hope paramore could come to san diego or something... i wanna see them live! :shock:

What part of Mexico are u from? i live in Mexico city :D

:D Hi I'm Melanie, 15 years old..young actually ^_^..Hmm from Haarlem, The Netherlands/Dublin, Ireland ..I live for music, ..Besides that I'm addicted to drawing and writing. My fav Paramore songs are Hallelujah/Conspiracy/Franklin ..Hmm Started liking them when someone posted a link on bandaids. ..Ohh yeah Im from bandaids as well.. Im x-nobodysfool-x on there. Not much to tell. I play the guitar..and Im getting pianolessons soon. Yep thats it.

Later x :lol: