Hi

Ashhh

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm Rachel. I just turned 16, 3 days ago and was at a Paramore show on that day. and it was amazing. I've seen Paramore 3 times so far. Once at Bamboozle on April 30th, then at Warped Tour on August 14th, then at the Bloomfield Ave Cafe in Montclair, NJ on Sept 2nd. and hopefully im seein them again on October 7th at Obsessions in Randolph, NJ. I'm a big fan. I walked 5 miles to see them at Warped Tour, cause the traffic wasn't moving and I was afraid that i'd miss them. so when i finally got to warped, i ran over to their tent, and they saw that i was exhausted and thirsty, so they pulled me in under their tent and let me sit down and chill with them for a while. it was awesome. yay.

Hi, I'm Rachel. I just turned 16, 3 days ago and was at a Paramore show on that day. and it was amazing. I've seen Paramore 3 times so far. Once at Bamboozle on April 30th, then at Warped Tour on August 14th, then at the Bloomfield Ave Cafe in Montclair, NJ on Sept 2nd. and hopefully im seein them again on October 7th at Obsessions in Randolph, NJ. I'm a big fan. I walked 5 miles to see them at Warped Tour, cause the traffic wasn't moving and I was afraid that i'd miss them. so when i finally got to warped, i ran over to their tent, and they saw that i was exhausted and thirsty, so they pulled me in under their tent and let me sit down and chill with them for a while. it was awesome. yay.

aghh your lucky, i havn't seen them once..makes me sad =( it's okay, my day will come...lol

Hi - I'm Brent from Richmond, VA. I saw Paramore for the first time just recently at D.C. Warped (they had so many signs up all over the place that I was like "I'll have to go check this band out and see what they're like" - as soon as they launched into their first song, I was hooked). I just headed back up to MD to see them again at the Recher Theatre show last week.

I'm also probably their oldest fan - I'm 28 and I feel like I'm getting way too old to still be going to shows. But I've been listening to this kind of music for years and even as I get older, I'm still always looking for great new bands to listen to and Paramore definitely fits that bill. They've clearly got tons of talent and I expect we'll all be looking back in a couple of years and remembering them "before they got so big."

So, anyway, that's me :)

Hey. What's up, everybody?

My name's Reggie. I've never had the opportunity to see Paramore because their first Warped date was already after the tour had come and gone through Milwaukee. I would have gone to the Chicago stop, but I had to work that day and I've only heard horror stories about how Tinley Park is the worst venue ever for Warped Tour.

Anyway...I love "All We Know Is Falling." It's one of my favorite albums of this year so far. Every time I listen to it, I notice something new that helps me to fall in love with it more and more!

Hey!!! I'm Jeremy, I'm 20 years old and I love playing guitar. I listen to Avril Lavigne, Blink 182, skye Sweetnam and Paramore and other good rock bands there!!!

I love guitar tabbing, it sucks that I can't find paramore tabs anywhere so I decided to create one like BRIGHTER which I posted in this link. If you want t request a paramore tab from me, don't hesitate to ask me, I love tabbing songs.

http://paramorefans.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=48