Hi

Ashhh

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm confused, a lot of people write in here, how come no body just starts a new thread, like other forums, i go to, people introduce themselves in new threads, but o will, i guess thats what makes this forum awsome! lol

haha that's what I was thinking, I was expecting people to say hi and then start their own threads... but I guess this is cool too. :)

Paramore is awesome! My friends and I agree that we don't listen to too many bands with female leads, but this band just gets stuck in our heads all day and we can't stop listening to Paramore! And they kicked ass down in Florida on the Warped Tours, they were amazing live. If you can show me a great live performance, I'm hooked! And that's exactly what they did!

Paramore is awesome! My friends and I agree that we don't listen to too many bands with female leads, but this band just gets stuck in our heads all day and we can't stop listening to Paramore! And they kicked ass down in Florida on the Warped Tours, they were amazing live. If you can show me a great live performance, I'm hooked! And that's exactly what they did!

They do kick ass live. That's what got me hooked on them at DC Warped.

Welcome!

yea they ARE AMAZING! i saw them and it just blew me away.

• 2 weeks later...

i guess im a little late but, i'm jamie. i live in the Chicago suburbs in Illinois and i love it here so much. i always hear that when people think of Illinois, they think of cattle and cornfields, yeah i guess thats true, but that shit is all in southern illinois, not northern. i have an unhealthy obsession with paramore. i'm 15 and will be 16 on december 27th (yes the same day as hayleys birthday).

and i'm uh..awesome.

heres my myspace: http://www.myspace.com/mackmaster

please excuse the gay name, i was not the one that made it.