4.20.07 - Revolution - Ft. Lauderdale, FL

daymiiiii

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the show was aawweessommee! they all looked great and sounded great, like always :)

im not sure if this is the right order, but its pretty close!

setlist:

Misery Business

Pressure

Never Let This Go

Hallelujah

O Star

Emergency

For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic

Here We Go Again

Whoa

My Heart

Born For This

im gonna try to upload my pics and i the 3 vids of the songs off the new album i got right now :) i dont think they will sound too good, but its okay!

if i dont post them its cause i had to go to sleep- grad nite is tomorrow and i gotta get ready for that tomorrow, so hopefully whoever else went will share their stories soon!

the show was aawweessommee! they all looked great and sounded great, like always :)

setlist:

Misery Business

Pressure

Never Let This Go

Hallelujah

O Star

Emergency

Here We Go Again

Whoa

My Heart

Born For This

im gonna try to upload my pics and i the 3 vids of the songs off the new album i got right now :) i dont think they will sound too good, but its okay!

if i dont post them its cause i had to go to sleep- grad nite is tomorrow and i gotta get ready for that tomorrow, so hopefully whoever else went will share their stories soon!

setlist:

Misery Business

Pressure

Never Let This Go

Hallelujah

O Star

Emergency

Here We Go Again

Whoa

My Heart

Born For This

aw that looks like a flippin' awesome setlist!

thanks for the post :D

setlist:

Misery Business

Pressure

Never Let This Go

Hallelujah

O Star

Emergency

Here We Go Again

Whoa

My Heart

Born For This

aw that looks like a flippin' awesome setlist!

thanks for the post :D

Aww yay, I'm glad they played "For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic" and "O star". I'm mostly glad that they didn't play more songs that I haven't heard from the album. I want it to be a surpirse. I'm glad you had a great time. Can't wait for your review/thing =)

EDIT EDIT:

I heard that Hayley had her hair color virginia tech colors?

Aww yay, I'm glad they played "For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic" and "O star". I'm mostly glad that they didn't play more songs that I haven't heard from the album. I want it to be a surpirse. I'm glad you had a great time. Can't wait for your review/thing =)

EDIT EDIT:

I heard that Hayley had her hair color virginia tech colors?