4.20.07 - Revolution - Ft. Lauderdale, FL

daymiiiii

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I wanna see some videos. It would be awesome if someone had a good quality "For a pessimist", sorry if I spelled it wrong. It is one of my bad qualities. But anyway so I could learn the song before tuesday. The pictures people have put up are incredible! I am glad they did, I was wondering what the style would be.

I am going to be honest, I love that the are back to t-shirt and jeans, because I like it better than the emergency theme"dress up".

lol I wanna see some videos. It would be awesome if someone had a good quality "For a pessimist", sorry if I spelled it wrong. It is one of my bad qualities. But anyway so I could learn the song before tuesday. The pictures people have put up are incredible! I am glad they did, I was wondering what the style would be.

I am going to be honest, I love that the are back to t-shirt and jeans, because I like it better than the emergency theme"dress up".

does anyone know if were allowed to bring cameras?

because the last paramore concert i went to they

didnt allow cameras.

well on last nights venue's ticketmaster page it says no cameras allowed but

when we walked in for the M&G i didnt even get purse checked cause we bypassed the line and i literally walked in with my camera hanging off my shoulder and then after we just stayed inside the venue but there were loads of people taking pics last night and no one got told anything or at least not that i saw.

ps... im working on getting my review

didnt allow cameras.

well on last nights venue's ticketmaster page it says no cameras allowed but

when we walked in for the M&G i didnt even get purse checked cause we bypassed the line and i literally walked in with my camera hanging off my shoulder and then after we just stayed inside the venue but there were loads of people taking pics last night and no one got told anything or at least not that i saw.

ps... im working on getting my review

didnt allow cameras.

Yeah it depends on the venue and the organisers, you could try ringing the venue and asking them but when i did that for last october they couldnt give me a certain answer, but then they let us take them in anyway.

didnt allow cameras.

Yeah it depends on the venue and the organisers, you could try ringing the venue and asking them but when i did that for last october they couldnt give me a certain answer, but then they let us take them in anyway.

amazing stories and pictures everyone. just like everyone else i'm super excited that they're on tour again. and this is just helping get me more and more excited about when i get to see them (not that i wasn't already). yay for their first show on this tour! and the set list does sound awesome; i seriously cannot wait.

amazing stories and pictures everyone. just like everyone else i'm super excited that they're on tour again. and this is just helping get me more and more excited about when i get to see them (not that i wasn't already). yay for their first show on this tour! and the set list does sound awesome; i seriously cannot wait.

I went to a show at a university last night and security was pure ass. No cameras or anything. (I shoulda hid it cause I saw people with some, ugh it coulda been green day all over again with me strapping it to my leg under my jeans)They checked you out when you got in there and Uni police were scattered everywhere. It doesnt make me suprised cause of what happened on monday. I hope its more loose at the norva :/

I went to a show at a university last night and security was pure ass. No cameras or anything. (I shoulda hid it cause I saw people with some, ugh it coulda been green day all over again with me strapping it to my leg under my jeans)They checked you out when you got in there and Uni police were scattered everywhere. It doesnt make me suprised cause of what happened on monday. I hope its more loose at the norva :/