daymiiiii

4.20.07 - Revolution - Ft. Lauderdale, FL

awesomeee :]

i think i got meet and greet, my mom is all like " pfft you're not going to meet and greet" and she's all smiley and laughing which means she did hahah

i'm supaaah excited :]

luckyfor2reasons

1st show

and 420 ofcourse

Ugh ImreallyStarting to hate my space bar

haha yay! thats funny, about your mom.

yeah, i was surprised that it was the first show! and im happy it is cause we usually have bad luck when it comes to paramore! so it being the first date is pretty good news. :)

haha for sure, for sure!

and comehere...about the tickets:

Hello Paramore Fans,

Your tickets for the 4.20.07 Paramore show will now be held at the venue for pick up on the day of the show. Please bring your email confirmation letter and a picture ID to the venue box office in order to pick up your tickets. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Matt Feldman

if you didnt see/get it yet ;)

only 8 more dayss! :)

haha for sure, for sure!

and comehere...about the tickets:

Hello Paramore Fans,

Your tickets for the 4.20.07 Paramore show will now be held at the venue for pick up on the day of the show. Please bring your email confirmation letter and a picture ID to the venue box office in order to pick up your tickets. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Matt Feldman

if you didnt see/get it yet ;)

only 8 more dayss! :)

thanks i just saw it! dude im totally stoked for this, can't wait!!!

haha yay! thats funny, about your mom.

yeah, i was surprised that it was the first show! and im happy it is cause we usually have bad luck when it comes to paramore! so it being the first date is pretty good news. :)

lolol yeah!

i know last time they came it was acoustic. not that it was bad anything, 'cause it was amazing especially since we were like the only ones that had an acoustic show, so being first on tour is pretty much making up for it. hahah i'm soo excited and it's TOMORROW<333 :]]

haha wow you all have pretty much said what I wanted to say :have fun, take pics, share with us your detailed reviews!

haha wow you all have pretty much said what I wanted to say :have fun, take pics, share with us your detailed reviews!