4.20.07 - Revolution - Ft. Lauderdale, FL

daymiiiii

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol..well in one of the guitar tab threads someone had said that the little guitar riff in the song before the chorus was the same thing from a different song by another band i think called "refused" or something and i went to listen to that song and it also said "we want the airwaves back" ...so i guess they got that from them..but i dont know what exactly it means?

can someone explain to me, what does this mean? lmfao

I really think this has something to do with a song by the refused called, liberation frequency, just listen to this clip cause he says those lyrics and the guitar part is the same as that part before the chorus just slower. And in that video of born for this he didnt play that part of the song so...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/music/wma-pop-up/B00000DC10001002/ref=mu_sam_wma_001_002/002-3979564-5273614

Kind of unfortunate actually if they used this part from another song, cause that little part before the chorus was my favorite part of the song...

it IS a part of Born Fro TThis, and it will come in the album, the one we got wasnt the finished version

im not too sure tho...bc in the LJ post they replied to someone and said something like "i dunno if we're gonna get the clearence for those lyrics...prolly not"

so who knows....im guessing they did since theyre syain it live.

im not too sure tho...bc in the LJ post they replied to someone and said something like "i dunno if we're gonna get the clearence for those lyrics...prolly not"

so who knows....im guessing they did since theyre syain it live.

ohh right.... well hopefully it will be then, cause it is awsome

i have a suggestion/request:

can we make a thread for all the pics in the photography thread. b/c i am a little behind... and it's hard sorting thru all the pages and stuff. it might make it easier...

Which photography thread are you talking about?

EDIT:We added the pics from 4/20/07 to the gallery. You could go there if that's easier for you. http://paramorefans.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=378

wow i just read through all these pages, thanks everyone who uploaded pics/videos and their reviews! =] i cant wait for my show! and the setlist sounds realllyyyy good!

and did anyone say whether or not after the m&g if you had to go back out and stand in line or just stay in the venue? and did you get your shirt during the m&g?

Which photography thread are you talking about?

EDIT:We added the pics from 4/20/07 to the gallery. You could go there if that's easier for you. http://paramorefans.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=378

i mean like the actual photography... whatever it is. you know, there's like 'everything' 'audio/video' etc... anyway, thanks. that is easier ^ :)

^i dont know but ive seen a few people ask those questions and it hasnt been answered yet. im really curious to know as well.

I would assume that you don't have to go back out and wait in line again - that's the way it worked last time and I don't see why they'd change it this time...I mean, if they made the M&G people go back outside, they'd wind up in the back of the line...that's not going to happen.

As for the shirts, I'm assuming those are not being given out at the M&G - no one's mentioned them and I think that's why Artist Arena was getting everyone's mailing address and shirt size through the email they sent out.