daymiiiii

4.20.07 - Revolution - Ft. Lauderdale, FL

WHOA!! thats like 5 different colors of reds and oranges and blonde's! now i think she is the only person that can poll that off right there

Wow, the setlist is awesome. Wish 'Conspiracy' was in there, but I can't complain.

I am so stoked 'Hallelujah' is there. SO stoked. I hope it's still in there by May 19th.

Her hair looks really awesome.

Thanks for the info+pic :D

Wow, the setlist is awesome. Wish 'Conspiracy' was in there, but I can't complain.

I am so stoked 'Hallelujah' is there. SO stoked. I hope it's still in there by May 19th.

Her hair looks really awesome.

Thanks for the info+pic :D

the show was amazing!

meet and greet was awesome, zac gave me his hat that says "all access coach leasing gallatin, tn", but i don't have picutres of it lol. They all signed my phone, and hayley was like " ooh i like thet sidekick 2 better" i was like yay hah. And josh, zac, and jeremy were so sweet, they all were. My friend had mentioned to Hayley that i've been a fan for about 3 years and hayley goes " awww that's since the beginnning!" I was like yesyes! hah i was excited that i didn't know what to say. when they came they started talking to us by saying " hey how are you guys, how are you" i was like askjdfkldfj :D:D

hah at first zac was all " oh can you hold my hat please" and then i was like suure and when i was giving it back he said oh you can keep it haha i was like omg forreal and he said suuuure! i was like yayayayay!

and a song from mute math was randomly playing and he asks me if i like them and i said yeah i saw them live he's like wow your awesome, he's so nice.

josh said he was nervouse i was like aaaw lol

and i guess someone was smoking 'cause hayley goes "ugh it smells like cigarettes".

here are some pictures of meet and greet, i'm gonna up[load the ones form the show tomorrow :]

PARAMORE005.jpg

PARAMORE003.jpg

PARAMORE002.jpg

oh and i lovedd where i was standing. I was standing right by where the photographers are supposed to be, so when they sang the last song i got in their hah. Hayley was looking at e, well a least thats what it looked like since i was the only girl standing by the securtiy guards haha it was great, best night of my life. I met love arcade, this providence, and the almost after the show :]

pictures tmorrow!

the show was amazing!

meet and greet was awesome, zac gave me his hat that says "all access coach leasing gallatin, tn", but i don't have picutres of it lol. They all signed my phone, and hayley was like " ooh i like thet sidekick 2 better" i was like yay hah. And josh, zac, and jeremy were so sweet, they all were. My friend had mentioned to Hayley that i've been a fan for about 3 years and hayley goes " awww that's since the beginnning!" I was like yesyes! hah i was excited that i didn't know what to say. when they came they started talking to us by saying " hey how are you guys, how are you" i was like askjdfkldfj :D:D

hah at first zac was all " oh can you hold my hat please" and then i was like suure and when i was giving it back he said oh you can keep it haha i was like omg forreal and he said suuuure! i was like yayayayay!

and a song from mute math was randomly playing and he asks me if i like them and i said yeah i saw them live he's like wow your awesome, he's so nice.

josh said he was nervouse i was like aaaw lol

and i guess someone was smoking 'cause hayley goes "ugh it smells like cigarettes".

here are some pictures of meet and greet, i'm gonna up[load the ones form the show tomorrow :]

PARAMORE005.jpg

PARAMORE003.jpg

PARAMORE002.jpg

oh and i lovedd where i was standing. I was standing right by where the photographers are supposed to be, so when they sang the last song i got in their hah. Hayley was looking at e, well a least thats what it looked like since i was the only girl standing by the securtiy guards haha it was great, best night of my life. I met love arcade, this providence, and the almost after the show :]

pictures tmorrow!

omg the show sounds awesome! I love that Hayley did that with her hair. Sweet set list too! Thanks for all the reviews and pics so far guys

omg the show sounds awesome! I love that Hayley did that with her hair. Sweet set list too! Thanks for all the reviews and pics so far guys

Guest haunted_dreams55

Love the pictures guys!! I'm glad you guys had an awesome time and shared with us. I'm so excited to see them at Warped Tour, though I wish I could see them sooner.

Guest haunted_dreams55

Love the pictures guys!! I'm glad you guys had an awesome time and shared with us. I'm so excited to see them at Warped Tour, though I wish I could see them sooner.